-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that this was the most impressive build log I've read, and I've seen some pretty damn crazy ones. I just spend the last hour and half going from start to finish and man you have some amazing abilities and ideas. I wish I could even USE a welder, much less make ART like you can. When I see work like that, it makes me feel like I've wasted my life, haha! And i'm only 6 years younger than you!! :lol: Your attention to detail is phenomenal dude! I love, love, LOVE those door panels and the firewall beads, I've been thinking I wanted to make metal panels like those for my Z, but I have 0 fab ability, and no bank account to make up for that fact! I gotta step up my game. This has been an inspirational read.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your car, your abilities, and your girl ;) are freaking amazing. Kudos on how far you've come! I can't wait to see the finished product, hopefully in person someday; I'd like to buy you a beer!

comments like yours ^^ make me happy i started a thread, the truck dosnt even come close to some of the buggies, trucks and race cars i have built, therefore im even more appreciative of it. Thanks and anytime for the beer, youll have to come out to a car show one of these days :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Took the truck to DMV for the out of state inspection along w the car trailer, they both passed and are 100% in my name and legal, feels good! Plates should be in soon (DANG PIR) that's what they will read, its mine and my buddies company called dangerous pirates