-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

john the first chance i get i need to get mine back on the road so we can go over putting the coilovers in the front.i just need to bleed of the front brakes and find out why my start button is not firing up my truck.Also did you ever check out racing beat or another company called mazda trix there in long beach.check them out if you have not,maybe they can get you up and running if you need parts or so fourth.i am always down by long beach so i can get parts for you and at least bring them out this way for you.let me know.talk to you later.

Bags on the wagon I can do, you'll have to come check out the shop soon, its about 15 mins from moval area, and as far as the rotary parts go, I'm working on it as time allows, lots of things in and out of the shop lately distracting me from my own toys, desert season is just around the corner and my ranger still needs axel shafts and a drive shaft!

O.K. When do I drop my wagon off for some 4 link and bags?

I missed the BBQ was out o town truck is lookin good. Man Juan sucks at machinin :lol:

no more beer for you john

your a arms and tc rods are ready for your wagon

my truck is at johnny's shop for muffler, side panels, dash and center console

O.K. When do I drop my wagon off for some 4 link and bags?

I missed the BBQ was out o town truck is lookin good. Man Juan sucks at machinin :lol:

do not hate life is beautiful and machining is my way of saying thanks.

check with johnny he needs some 35 spline axles for his ranger you may help him on that

Good to hear shop is busy

hey man decided to use the same calipers on the back to use the same rotors too with in line e brake. let me finish the ones for johnny before you order yours in red

yesterday it was cool to see 3 datsun trucks at johnny"s shop 2 trucks 521 and one 620 we will get together with yours and my son's at the shop for pictures

Bags on the wagon I can do, you'll have to come check out the shop soon, its about 15 mins from moval area, and as far as the rotary parts go, I'm working on it as time allows, lots of things in and out of the shop lately distracting me from my own toys, desert season is just around the corner and my ranger still needs axel shafts and a drive shaft!

I'll stop by soon after JCCS. I plan on takin the car apart for a re paint soon. I'll bring it by so you can have a look at it and see what we can do for some rear bags.

Talk with Icehouse on this site...he slammed and bagged a wagon. last year, I am sure he could help you with any issues..But by looking at your work, I dont think you need any modification help. you do sweet work..But just thought I would put out the 411 on Jeffs bagged wagon build...

• 3 weeks later...

whats up johnny, jr told me you picked up that titan bbr built, trucks sick, not a fan of the rear glass but the suspension is sweet, you gonna have that going soon, i need to swing by your shop still, only live 15 min away and cant seem to find time lol

trust me i dont wanna do it, but i did just pick up a titam that needs some work and i need a good dependable daily driver truck that can pull my off road truck to and from the desert

and ya the titan is a good start w low miles and should be a cool tow truck for me, we will see how it pans out these next few weeks, roll by the shop, get my number from jr if you need it, im always down here!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, and i dont, at all, thats why i dont give 2 shits if i get low balled cuz i laugh and tell them they need a new sport

hi chicaly compa i was going to give you 2 goats one caw and one batle of mescal if you keep the truck so i a can finish the brakes

any way the brackets are complete and no goats or caw or mescal for you only a six pack of coronas to share with the compas lollaugh.gif

hi chicaly compa i was going to give you 2 goats one caw and one batle of mescal if you keep the truck so i a can finish the brakes

any way the brackets are complete and no goats or caw or mescal for you only a six pack of coronas to share with the compas lollaugh.gif

orale whey, i have picture sketch for you too

i have a feeling it isnt going anywhere