-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

short, fat, non-creative job run by morons, lumpy wife......gee.....why don't you want to trade?

.....okay.....maybe I could just borrow your life for about 20 min..........15 with your truck and shop.......the other 5 min.......that about all it would take for the heart attack that would keep me from having to come back to this one!!! :)

....seriously though.....

...is this rig a calling card for your biz? .....just a project? Sorry if you said early and I missed it. I've tried to go back and read it again, but I can't seem to get past the blonde :)

I've been fabricating for a long time, its weird to say that at 27 but more than a decade of it and learning from the best, including hall of famers, and old schoolers. Everything I do for myself is advertisement for what I do, I always try really hard when its my own vehicle because I get work from them, I wish I could just do it full. Time but I think I'm too expensive and the market just isn't here right now. All of this and I still manage to have time for the blonde, she's awsome and helps me out a lot!

hey man i had that thing soaking in solvent for about a day or two and thats about all i could get it cleaned up, sorry about that. the bushings that cam with it should work with the stock 521 column tube and shaft if you were wondering.

it is very hard to come around genuine people these days, i wish it wasnt.

i tried the super clean haha, didnt touch it. the solvent i got makes your skin kinda soft and rubbery(kinda melts it) if you dont where gloves.

On my steering gear box I had to scrape with an old wood chisel and wire brush with a cup brush in my angle grinder.