-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still alive, truck is just sitting for now, just moved and got a new shop so I can please more than myself when it come to fab work, I will be taking it to the severed in so cal show, trying to get the front bags on for that but who knows!

• Like 1

Your work is sick...Love it...i would be interested in your control arms...simple and effective...i dont mind the kingpins...but did you change the Camber angle from factory, cause i dont plan to drag the ground, little low but i want it very driveable????..Prices when you can...

• 2 weeks later...

i just read all 16 pages for the first time...... this deep fealing of ah came over me ..... i might have climaxed. so so bad ass man good work. id charge money to see ths if it where mine.

i couldnt decide what to + so i just hit my limit on page 16 , +1 every thing i could very impressed

Man I Came Across Your Truck Thread And Let Me Jus Say Wow I Was Expectin This.. Truck Is Ridiculous Bro.. Really Diggin The Sheet Metal Work In Side With The Door Panels And The Kirky Racin Style Seat..!! Rawh Stuff.. Def Lookin Fwd To The Progress To Come Bro..

Shows this weekend, did some work on the truck, made a roll pan and finished the rear bag mounts, added a cross member to the rear frame, straightened my tailgate out, and just going to clean it up a bit more, also gonna swap out the 300z calipers in the rear for wilwoods to match the front

• Like 1

im 6'4", squeezin in mine!

i am 6-7 and fit in mine too .. its a squeeze but a worn out bench seat helps

oh yeah a sweet build favorited this thread to see where it goes

what brand powder did you use on those wheels...i got a couple of bronzes like that but that one is a little different