Ah!  The HK91, the grand daddy of the MP5 line.  A civilian descendant of the G3 military rifle which was itself a "more civilized" version of the CETME rifle which fired slugs with a depleted Uranium toroidal jacket and soft core.  Needless to say, it was an armor piercing shoulder fired weapon, designed in Spain by fugitive German armament engineers.  The soft core "splatted" on hitting a surface, flat or inclined, so that the round didn't deflect off and the depleted uranium finished the job.

Mike.. Where do you store all this knowledge???? You seem to be quite the history buff. And not with just cars,

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what "platform" are you in favor of sir?

If I were dropped on an alien planet I want an ak47, if society collapses, I want an ak47.

I've put thousands of rounds trough mine, never cleaned it and the only issue I've ever had is ammo with dud primers.

If I were dropped on an alien planet I want an ak47, if society collapses, I want an ak47.

I've put thousands of rounds trough mine, never cleaned it and the only issue I've ever had is ammo with dud primers.

Yeah I'm just giving you a hard time. The AK is for sure a sturdier platform. I like both
  • Like 1

Holy crap that took a while!  I just found this thread today... well, yesterday now that it is after midnight, and have just read the whole shebang.  At first I was, "Yeah, I got this and this and this.."  then I was all, "Yeah, I ain't telling all youse what I got!" now I'm like, "Meh.  Whatever"  So, I'll just say I am a bullpup guy.  I have a Saiga 12 in a Kushnapup stock, a Saiga 7.62x39 also in a Kushnapup stock, an SKS in an SGW bullpup stock, and a Tavor... along with some other long-ish guns and pistols.  I also have on order a Hightower Armory 90/22 stock  which makes a Ruger 10/22 look like an H&K PS-90.  Can't wait to build that one!

• Like 1