Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

hella easy!!! I5 south, 39th st./SR500 exit, make right at stop sign after the super awesome drift sweeper, go straight through light, proceed straight through the 4 way stop, merge onto SR500, go straight through first light, as you approach the second light get into the right lane so as to turn right in the turn lane onto Falk rd. Drive down falk, cant miss the Dattos all lined up.

Also, if you wanna mapquest it i think the address is posted at the begining of this thread. peace.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I can see it now...just like the april swap meet. Jeff shows up as everyone is packing up/going home. Seriously you drove all the way down to stand around for an hour. I'm sure we'll be at it fairly late (10-11ish) although klotz will probably show up, get what he needs, then take off :D

haha, I can see it now...just like the april swap meet. Jeff shows up as everyone is packing up/going home. Seriously you drove all the way down to stand around for an hour. I'm sure we'll be at it fairly late (10-11ish) although klotz will probably show up, get what he needs, then take off :D

Thats true I did :D The heater works good in my truck though... Stupid no door gaskets....

Ice, Pumpkin.....thanks for coming down last night.....had a great time!!!!

Got to ride in the '68! Dang that thing pulls!! ....not quite as well as the E1 in my NL, but definitely a bit better than my L16/auto in the wgn :)

Hopefully next time it will run a little better for you :D

Ok i need sawzall pix ASAP :lol: & maybe another Jeff hitting the gas video....:D

I need more boost :D

P1000623.jpg

P1000625.jpg

If you had to work 1-10 you might sleep in too!

didn't get too much chopping done, not many people really interested in helping for long, and after my run in with the fuel lines, it got too smelly in the garage :eek:

Sorry I didn't help more :( I felt kinda weird just jumping in. I don't want to steel all your fun :D

Yea Icehouse it was cool to meet you and it was good to see you again Dave

Good to meet you to :D

Hell ya it was great! hope to see you fellas again soon!

more pics please!

Next time will be when my cabin temp stays above 60, we could see our breath on the way back :eek: I need driving gloves :D