Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

well...another successful (sp?) night. To be fair we didn't actually acomplish anything, but we had a hell of a time!

Much to my surprise Mklotz actually showed up and he even threatened to come back next week. HOPEFULLY you northerners (northies just rolls of the tounge better) will grace us with your presence *wink*

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it there, but Guy still never answers his phone! :)

Had fun hanging out with you guys......somebody want to bring a rocking chair for me next time?!!

Josh....nice job being a door I couldn't see through!!!! :)

HAHAHAH mike thats fuckin halarious.. next time bring a cam.. i'll snap u some pics while im blocking your view, kiz.. mike deserves an award ;) lets make the crown from a l20 manifold with some spark plugs welded to it.. an maybe some leds we can put spark plugs on the plugs and he can look like he's got dreds

I got a 210 that I need to strip down. I need to remove the motor, tranny, and the front sway bar. Also the pop out windows got to be removed. I want to swap the rear end with mine. When we are done we can just push the car out into the street. Any other parts are up for grabs to people that help. You guys for to it?

It runs and drives. So I will have to find someone to drive it down. But the thing has no title and I have been instructed by the person that I bought it from to have it towed. Thier niece owns the car and is on the run from the law. She left it at thier house, said they could have it, and never came thru on the title. They were gonna have it towed off thier property. We could even push it down the street and leave it in the middle of the road, then call the cops! I got my video camera, this could be hilarious.

sounds kinda sketchy, We have enough troubles with the law down at Josh's house. Code enforcement hates him :D

yea.. if it wasnt for the "on the run thing" an we had a trailer.. i'd say hell yeah!! then take it to the scrape metal place an buy pizza an beer with the money from the shell.. but with no title.. thats not possible :( oh well.. sounded fun for a second lol

I understand completely. I promise that the title is clear, it is not stolen. I will have to strip it up here then. I was thinking of leaving this one in the middle of the street on a wedsday night, gotta keep our local law enforcers buisy during the slow times.

If I bring down some parts, you guys help me do the work? Maby double up my front sway? Swap the doors?

I wonder if anyone will hit it and get hurt if you leave it in the middle of the street. Why not just put it on the shoulder?

Or drive it down to the grocery store and cross park it in the handicap spot. It'll get towed there too. Just don't put it IN the street or in front of a fire hydrant.

Or drive it down to the grocery store and cross park it in the handicap spot. It'll get towed there too. Just don't put it IN the street or in front of a fire hydrant.

Yea brobibly a good idea. Was just gonna put it infront of my parents house in the street and call the cops. Should put it on the shoulder though.