Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are we doing a mini BBQ? how come when we actually have the BBQ nobody shows up? peace.

yeah, why not

I'll get dogs/buns and maybe some chips or somethin. we can always roll over to albertsons from there.

Maybe we'll polish my car and maybe see about mounting up my BRE "spook"

Yeah dude, Thanks for coming. Tonight was by far one of the best nights in a while.

Sucks for you, right after you left we fired up the banana cannon...good times

Saturday will be cool too, but I won't be there till late. We usually end up having those parties once a month or so as well.

4th of july is going to be a BLAST...pun intended!

next week there might not be a tuesday meet. Seeing as how Wednesday is the 4th, we might just hold off till then. Last year we had a pretty damn good blow out bash for the 4th, this year will be as good if not better (maybe less explosives, but more fun)

You should come up mike(klotz) it'll be fun. And we'll make mikey(dislexic) drag steve-o(un-fast-nissan) up here.

yea that'd be awesome, maybe my buddy will be nice enough to lend me some fireworks.. i think everyone should bring they're datsuns an we can park em next to the school, "it'll look sweet".. im not sure if im gonna be able to make it or not cause things change.. but never know about this weekend tho

• 1 month later...

I like the "get something to eat" idea too :) Although, with this screwed up schedule, it may be a few tuesdays before I get over there. I've got four 12hr days starting at 3am, an 8hr day at 3am, then just for fun, I get to do a graveyard day (11pm-7:30am) starting tues night......so I'll be sleeping that evening :(

ya...I know....but I'm a whore for the $'s!!!! The only reason I go to work is for the check, so it might as well be a big one :) The bad news is, these hours may last for a couple of months....the good news is that these checks may keep coming for a couple of months :)

haha mike, I love you. you do need to tell that work of yours whats up!

Mikey, I'm with you on the food idea, one of these nights we should all go together to ONE place and sit down to eat, but on the other hand, who doesn't love muchas on the porch?

Tomorrow night we might (probably will) make a field trip down the road to work on the 90 300zx TT m0n5tAr...should be fun, but there's also a dime that needs some attention (and it isn't mine!!)