Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i stopped asking.. i just show up now.. and josh.. i will take you up on that offer cause i go by your house ALOT so yea i'll stop by an maybe help you with one of your many projects... oh my god you guys are going to LOVE my truck.. its got this awesome custom exhaust leak cause the old fucker at the muffler shop didnt put a bolt / tighten a bolt where the exhaust meets the header.. so yea it sounds like a weed wacker / vw bus .. and when the red wire falls off the dizzy.. your tack will be all jumpy and the vehicle will sputter bad!! found this out today.. between that sound and that sputtery crap i got really scared.. but now im cool :P

• 2 weeks later...
We want photo's for the event to :D

maybe you should just come down eh?

there might be photos in the coming months as we develop our winter project...looks like it will probably be a Datto this year. Last year was the turbo corolla (project Turbo Hatch) I might be able to dig up some pictures of that, but who's interested in toyotas?

Just realized tonight that we've been doing this for over a year now...since long before Ratsun!!

come one come all!

actually gee we might be pushing two years ago on that project, because we worked on the 620's during the summer time and josh was working at that pipe place. So, yeah my 620 was last winters project believe it or not because I worked on that damn thing every time we went to joshs. Anyway, last night was alot of fun and we talked about some pretty cool stuff and I got my fingers crossed for the dime. peace.

bleach: he also lost his job due to the company going under so cant offord that tranny ATM but Does still want it! altho the car hasnt shown any signs of tranny problems yet.. he still doesnt really wanna chance it he's been tryin to get the intake exhaust gasket changed an the waste gate also but finding the time / place has been very difficult.. i will talk to u about it tonight nismopoop :P

• 2 weeks later...