Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

Have you guys thought about maybe saving parts off the doors & or the quarters for somebody shaving thier door handles? They can be easily put aside in a bin. Just a thought :D

My other screen name is Corolla Frenzy. All that 'saving' is already taken up. Besides that, I've got to 'give the garage' back as I've ruined it 100% with old shitty cars. Also this datsun was in fact the datsuck as it had bondo up the ying yang, more rust than I've seen-ever, and is generally out of my interests currently. I haven't been very out-going on projects that don't need attention already.

Mr. Klotz0rs - I found the other hood hinge. It was stuck on the red jack. lawl.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what he did with the mounts. I think he took them home to luster over them. maybe he thinks someone will steal them? I imagine they're prolly high dollar item? haha

Apparently yams has problems with his phone....its the green one, yams! I promise!

heh well I found that door hinge by accident....thing is everything was on the floor of the 510....not in the engine bay!!

Its a mystery, but alas I do have the other hinge!

ppl may hate this, but tuesday nights are going to be ending earlier around 9pm. I work, too.

as always, please take all of your garbage with you! The metal pile is for metal, not paper and left-overs! thanks!

I do have the mounts...somewhere around here.

Yosh, I don't know if you noticed, but the tuesday meets have been naturally ending earlier...it's cold as fuck. This week went fairly late (After 10) but that's because Trav-man and Mr. Drake-y showed up randomly. Week before we left at like 9:40 :eek: Don't you worry, you'll get your beauty sleep :D

That car WILL get loaded up on Tuesday for sure. I don't see any reason why the whole thing wouldn't fit in the bumble bee. I have wednesday off, so I'll be able to take a load to the scrapper :D

I dont think you understand. I work by lifting heavy stuff, rear ends, transmissions, I cut cars up, drop full suspensions. I also have to keep track a way more crap than I usually do and make sure shit happens. You know how hard it is for me to keep track of things like my head. cant forget that and if you could, I probably would.

You may think its pathetic, but come work with me one day...just one day and you'll change your outlook on why I need 'beauty sleep'.

That said, 9 does seem a little early, but its a safe hour to guarantee it won't go to 11-12 again cause it really does screw with the following day and even into the next day. I get it back on track and the same thing happens the next tuesday. It's also a good ending point as not everybody leaves at the same time. We usually end up chatting for an hour after most go home. We as in guy, kyke, me.

Anyways...So I'm going to go collect sand from somewhere and I need a media blaster the next meet. I have some wheels that need attention and I dont want to bother with a box cause they're either hard to find or way spendy for what I need them for (big stuffs) so I'll do it in the driveway.

Hell, I may dish out the dough for the $300 setup thats plug and play from harbor mo fuggin freights...PISS thats a lotta dough, though :(:(:(

Sure will beat the hell out of vac'ing up the sand, or whats left of it, off the driveway haha

Josh....a $15 siphon feed blaster and a couple of simple mods will work 90% as well as a pressure pot one. The cabinet uses a siphon feed anyway....only diff is the box. Here's a link to the info I put up about it on nwde.

http://www.nwde.org/extras/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5152

and another from this forum(less info)

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=1305&highlight=rust

You can do it in the driveway....just hang some plastic up to keep it from flying everywhere.

I think one of those threads says where I bought my abrasive....down on hwy 212 in Clackamas....nice and cheap and cuts fast!

• 3 weeks later...

I know I dont show up all the time, but fridays would work better cause I would be able to stay longer and be there more often. Tuesdays work too just dont have the time to be there as much and as long which suks. Maybe my bro would come too if it were fridays. 9:00 is a good time though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well this is kind of a sad excuse but i dont have enough gas to make it over there.. someone pick me up!! haha jk jk :( well hopefully i'll make it next time.. i dont even know if it would of made it with the headlights on anyways

so im going to be having a big project on my hands soon, as some of you know i wrecked the sentra.. well im gettin another one and i need help swapping the engine/tranny suspension and 4w disc brakes.. any left over parts would be available to whom ever wanted them.. and i would be scrapping the car out or takin it to the junk yard or something.. maybe cut it up?? idk let me know if anyones interested in helping, i cant doit alone :fu: lol