Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would probably work fine. Chances are good I'll be spending many a wednesday down there anyway.

My only concearn is that my ol' lady likes to go to the cruise ins, but wouldn't be interested in standing around for hours talking about cars and farts

Then don't bring her.

I prolly won't be going for the whole PIR thing since it goes till way late and I won't want to leave and it'll get me in big trouble.

josh its wedenesday nights it doesn't last past 10pm, lol! Hence why late nights are called "late night drags"

ummm, yeah. I have been thinking about moving it to wednesday and to PIR for the wednesday night drags. who's down?

DUDE we all talked about this the last time I was there. The cruise in doesnt start till I think June 4th.......I knows I will be going. Besides Josh is probably wanting to get his beauty sleep.....hahaha

• 1 month later...

Just sayin thanks to all the guys douwn at tuesdays this week. Had a blast!

And a very special thanks, to a very special pale man, Yosh. For letting me steal his old chevy bumper plastic to add to the various auto part fluster cluck that is the Pumpkn210. Your the greatest!

Till the next time "Keep your stick on the Ice."

Sincerely Yours,

Dave "Pumpkn Operator" Patterson

lookin good dave,

well i got to do more work on my car today, got those breaks bled nicely.. i was changin the dizzy cap an rotor an i busted the bolt that keeps the rotor on.. dont ask how cause idk.. so i changed out to my other dizzy.. i got to workin on the cat an shit an found out the fucker had been hollowed out.. an the resinator is fucked also so i gotta get a new cat an resinator or something before i can even take it to deq..

much progress has been made lately, i hope to join you guys on tuesday soonm, prolly not this tuesday.. but SOON for sure.. hope u dont mind if i bring a baby tho haha, (i might not stay long) :( unless i get a baby sitter that will be great