Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still around. Been hella buisy workin at a used car lot fixin minivans! What a pain in the trunk! Had surgery and whatnots. Moved in with my old lady.

Havent even been workin on the pumpkn! Sometimes I wish the motor would just pop so I would have to put something else in it, the rain makes me lazier.

I just wanted to post up this Idea. you have have all heard of the phantom nl320.I know I am going to loose my house and shop.could you and would you all be willing to help me getting it driveable again.(some have really seen it)I don't have the money to make it sweet But I have the parts.Looking for a good vg30 and 5 speed RWD.I would be ready to put into writeing as owners for all that can help!I know if I put it in storage it will never be finished:mad::mad::mad:

We seriously need to stop with the 11:00 ending times. I hate to be the party pooper and thats why I get all quiet and unmotivated...its cause im ready to go to bed, but I hate ruining ppl's fun! So yea, its digging into my work schedule and being the only dude in the yard at work.....thats not good.

We seriously need to stop with the 11:00 ending times. I hate to be the party pooper and thats why I get all quiet and unmotivated...its cause im ready to go to bed, but I hate ruining ppl's fun! So yea, its digging into my work schedule and being the only dude in the yard at work.....thats not good.

DUDE! I was in my car at 1030. We were actually done at about 10 which is when you sat down on your stool and pretended to fall asleep, lol. Josh you know I would hold tuesday nights at my house anytime if I had some FREAKIN parking. Anyway, anytime you or us have a project it doesnt matter what time it is we just work until its done. Heck the tuesday before last we worked on your corrola brakes well past 11pm. Basically we just need a project each and every night. Next tuesday well do an LSD swap in Adams dime and that should keep us busy for a bit. peace.

So what if I stopped putting struts and brakes on the 'corrola'? Leave it completely blocking the driveway, Mr. Kyle? Come on...I had to.

This pretending to sleep this is bottom-o-the barrel b-shit. You know what I do all tuesday.....clear out more of the garage for room? Didja happen to notice I STOPPED at 10 and sat for an hour?

lol now im lying. I could just cut the whole thing off if I really sound like im whining. No biggie.

If your gonna get upset about my perfectly logical post then I am just not gonna show up anymore. I will hold my own personal tuesday night at my house. Anyone that wants to come over is more than welcome too. You just have to find a parking space or park on the street if you wish.

I understand perfectly well what you do all day at work, I am not attacking you. I was just joking about the falling asleep in your stool, I knew you were tired. Its just youve been whining about this for several months now and its NEVER been enforced. All you have to say is move it out to the street, I am going to bed. Anyway, weve argued about this enough! peace.

I will stop whining. That sucks to hear man! Im surprised your bony ass didnt pierce right through his radiator and cause him to spring a leak! lol. Hope your ok dave and come down anytime, even if it is to straighten us out. peace.

Yea it was pretty crazy man. My shoulder hit his pass fender and popped out of its socket. I was told I did a full barrel rool in the air and landed ten feet away in the street. The good thing is that when I hit the ground it popped my shoulder back in. No need for an ambulance! The cop asked me if I was wearing a helmet and I replied "Not on my shoulder! I didnt hit my head." All said and done I am having the guy buy me a new front wheel cause it is FUBAR! I guess the phraise Crazy things happen Crazy people is correct.:drool:

"Keep Your Stick on the Ice!"

• 2 weeks later...

At least you all have a place to have weekly meets! I am jealous! I wish we had something like that up here. At least a monthly 1! Anyways keep up the weekly meets cause 1 of these Tuesdays I will be roadtrippin and come crash it! You whiney Bitches!:fu:

as usual i wont be able to make it because my GF's fucking sister wont babysit for a few fucking hours for me... its bull shit i watch these kids 7 days a week i cant even have a few hours off to hang out with my friends... anyways sorry for some of the harsh language but im gettin kinda pissed off that when i hooked up with this chick i was told shed never get between me an my car meets.. and now look i've missed so many weeks in a row.. i used to show up to EVERY SINGLE MEET.. anyways.. better luck next time..

as usual i wont be able to make it because my GF's fucking sister wont babysit for a few fucking hours for me... its bull shit i watch these kids 7 days a week i cant even have a few hours off to hang out with my friends... anyways sorry for some of the harsh language but im gettin kinda pissed off that when i hooked up with this chick i was told shed never get between me an my car meets.. and now look i've missed so many weeks in a row.. i used to show up to EVERY SINGLE MEET.. anyways.. better luck next time..

Must be a good piece of Ass! You need to learn to control the hole.:D

well i lost my job an she offered to have me paid by the state to babysit which the funny thing is i make more babysitting then i did working at a car lot.. anyways i really dont mind doin it for the 5 days a week that she works but the other 2 days i shouldnt have to doit.. sunday and monday are her days off an my meetings on tuesday.. all other days of the week i have nothing to do.. its only tuesday that i want off.. the origional plan was her sister was going to baby sit and well shes completely flaked off on me lately..

anyway im going to be doin something about this because its horse shit..

oh did i mention shes pregnant?? lol im a great guy.. (not) well so now that i've explained my story i really look bitch made hope u guys dont think to low of me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WOW.. thats funny.. NEVER!! fuck instead of sellin cars.. we're buyin more.. i've got 2 sentras workin on a 3rd an still got my truck.. one of the sentras will go bye bye cause its wrecked an the honda an the mini van will go also... the TRUCK IS MY BABY AN SHE KNOWS IT!! believe it or not before we started dating i told her i'd never do baby forces sale.. she didnt know what that was but i explained it.. then magicly we had sex an she got prego..