Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone can figure out why my truck isnt charing right, i promise i will come to ratsun meetings... until then i gotta get this car legal, i just got a new cat to put on an then i can take it to deq, oh shit i need plates an tags for my truck also :( but thats only 65 with no deq :)

We may just have to officially change the day this takes place. John is going to school now. I carpool with a guy at work so I have to find a ride over to your house and then a ride home. Mikey, apears bored everytime were over there. Seana has money and is motivated on his car and by pussy chasing. we need to do this on the weekend or on wednesdays. Possibly even call everyone before hand and find out where and when we should meet. I am sure we will continue to meet somewhere. lol! peace.

ya dave, i think we need ya man!! i got my car runnin an stopped by to suprise everyone but not many people were there, i know i dont have any room to talk but i didnt have anything to drive before and now i do i might not make every meet but im gonna try! im just gettin over this taco bell flu i had it sucked ass big time.. wont be eatin there for another 10 years anyways drop me a line brotha

I seem to be missing when people are showing up on Tuesday and when people are going to PIR on Wensday.....so I am putting this out I will be at G.I. joes @close to 4pm next week for PIR !!!! I am thinking of doing a few runs in the truck.only doing the practice runs, dont care to run the bracket racing.But if my times look ok,I might score one for Datsunland!But if my lights are on one of my brake lights dont work so someone has to follow me home LOL

ok so i have an idea, in order to "refresh" tuesday nights, maybe we could doit at my place a couple times?? plenty of places to stand around and or sit.. we could bbq.. or whatever.. i even have a project!! yes a project!! AND ITS A DATSUN!! suprise its my truck!! muahaha basicly i need to figure this wiring problem out so the battery will charge correct.. i dont have the stuff to figure that out nor do i know how to use it.. so if anyone could help me that would be friggin sweet!

anyways theres my idea.. everyones welcome.. an some of ya even know where i live!

let me know what ya think

Or replace the bulb?

I have a few handfuls of bulbs you can have like 10 of them.

We need horrible cold nasty weather for you fools to be emo and seek love an friendship...ok thats just guy :D:D

Why is it when its warm/hot, nobody shows? Lets hear some excuses.

Wednesday nights at PIR is never going to work...not when you have to dish out $10 to get in.

(now everyone will go against what I say and pay $10 to watch cars go straight lol)

yea.......viva tuesday nights? nope.

I'm working evenings this week, but maybe the next.

I think the $10 that 5ndime paid was because he had two guys in the back of his rig...not legal seating....hence he got hit for the walk in cost of those two. Had it been a 4 seater car, it would have only been the $5.