Got me a ticket today

So on the way home from work today I got pulled over for speeding & tailgating.

I guess I was doing 80 in a 70 MPH. And riding someones ass.

I think I was in a daze because the motorcycle cop had to pull up next to me and tell me to pull over. OOPS.

Well he wrote me up for the tailgating and not speeding. So my question is how much is that going to cost. I hope less than speeding.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would rather get the speeding one so you could go to traffic school and just make it all vanish

Any moving violation you can go to traffic school. And I plan on doing that just to keep it off my record. But you do have to pay the fine. :(

I guess it was my time. The last two times I was pulled over the cops let me go.

I got a ticket for 53 in a 55, and no insurance (wasn't my car, i called my insurance and they said i was covered, just no proof. so if i would have wrecked they would have covered it, but not if i got pulled over)

e Locks

53 in a 55 WTF :blink: :blink:

Last ticket I got was for 2500 pounds over weight. I had to move 35 60 pound bundles of shingles from the front of my trailer to the back to legal out my axle weights. Dam Cascade Locks scale :angry:

$165 to the state of Oregon

I got a ticket for Yellow HIDs.

:(

I have Ellipsoid projectors too for the sole reason of not blinding the shit out of people like most people with flutted lenses.

While i got pulled over i see people with Purple and Blue lights everywhere... >:|

I got a ticket for Yellow HIDs.

:(

I have Ellipsoid projectors too for the sole reason of not blinding the shit out of people like most people with flutted lenses.

While i got pulled over i see people with Purple and Blue lights everywhere... >:|

I see blue/yellow/purple and green all over the place, once and a blue moon i see red tinted... Those fucks seem to never get pulled over.

i also saw a ricer earlier with those light up window squirter walmart specials on their car cruising around, they didn't get popped either.

See if the county or town that you got ticket in has a ticket deferment program , its where you pay court processing fees and have to not get another ticket for a set amount of time and ticket is expunged after that set date. and no traffic court crap

BUT if you get another ticket before that date BOTH the new and old tickets will now have to be payed and put on driving record,,and of course you loose that initial processing fee .

where you on the 91 or 15

15 North just before the 91 Good guess. No one drives the speed limit on the 15 I wasen't passing anyone just crusing with the rest of them. I think it was the tailgating that got me.

dont feel bad. Iv had 6 cops infront of my house in the middle of the night because my exhaust "smelled" when one was behind me on the way home.

(dead of winter with rich SU's cuz I didnt have chokes)

they all stood around one guys car just throwing out random suggestions on what ever misc charges they could try and make stick.

right infront of me too.

when they where done I just told them to get the fuck off my lawn and go back to their circle jerk.

I see blue/yellow/purple and green all over the place, once and a blue moon i see red tinted... Those fucks seem to never get pulled over.

i also saw a ricer earlier with those light up window squirter walmart specials on their car cruising around, they didn't get popped either.

Lol dear god my car has those on it, when i got bought her before she had them and i cut the fucking wires. When i got it from the auto auction someone had hooked them back up im like NOO. I tryed pulling them off but they are glued so :(

I got a ticket for Yellow HIDs

Yellow HID's don't stand out much. I install them in my car every now and then, and they don't even look like HID's. You're talking about the 3400K bulbs? What exactly did the cop tell you when he pulled you over? Sorry don't mean to get off track here, but I'm just curious.

I've had some bullshit tickets. My first was a cop that saw my headlight go out on my 85 bronco. I told him I broke the clip and it comes undone every once in a while, and offered to show him that it works, but he still gave me a ticket. My second was for 85 in a 55, in a quarter mile passing lane. I was stuck behind a semi going 40 so I passed and the cop said he got me at 85, which was impossible because my bronco was a piece of shit and could barely get up to 70. Well I planned to fight it, but for some reason I didn't do a thing about it. Well 2 years later I get pulled over in my wife car because she didn't have a front license plate. The cop was dating a co worker of mine at the time. Well he comes back and says that he hates to do this but I had to get out of the car. Turns out.my license had been suspended for over a year, and I never even knew about it. So the original 85 in a 55 went from 380 to 680 for not paying, plus the ticket for driving on a suspended license was another 800. 2 months later I had my license back and was driving again. Well not 2 days later I get harassed for parking at a red curb in front of my family's restaurant. The curb was painted red by a lawyer.next door, and was not a legal no parking zone. I explained this to the cop, but he said I was full of shit and told me to move. The next day I park in the same spot, and a few hours later I see this cop writing me a ticket. I had a feeling he would be back, so I printed out the passages from the civil code about red curbs. When I showed him, he still claimed I was in the wrong, and still gave me a ticket. I figured whatever, ill get out of it. It also happened to be Valentine day, so when I left that evening my wife and I went out for dinner. On the way there, I got a ticket for 81 in a 65. I was speeding, but I didn't pull over right away because there was no shoulder. I slowed down and got over, and signaled to the chp that I knew he was there. I went to the next exit and turned into a spot I knew was safe for me to pull over and for him to get out. He ran up to the car and ordered me out, he was yelling at me for not stopping and saying he should arrest me. I explained that I had the right to choose a safe spot to pull over, and that I didn't feel comfortable on the side of the freeway because a.chp was hit and killed a few months earlier. When I told him that he calmed down and apologized for being rash, but continued to give me a ticket and lectured me about my headlights and tail lights being tinted. Sorry for the rant, I kind of got going and couldn't stop haha