Pics NOT Oics

Bob3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever hear the expression when someone is pwned???? The word owned was misspelled on a video game and it just got caught on and it's meaning is accepted. Well some time ago when asking for pictures skib misspelled it (allegedly while drunk he miss keyed the letter P and hit the O) and to make it a truly ratsun thing, something uniquely ours, some if not all accept it. It's not meant to annoy, it's just a ratsun thing. Our 'in joke'.

I once asked for 'oiks' on The 510 Realm and was told "Mike, this isn't Ratsun" :lol:

• Like 6

Ever hear the expression when someone is pwned???? The word owned was misspelled on a video game and it just got caught on and it's meaning is accepted. Well some time ago when asking for pictures skib misspelled it (allegedly while drunk he miss keyed the letter P and hit the O) and to make it a truly ratsun thing, something uniquely ours, some if not all accept it. It's not meant to annoy, it's just a ratsun thing. Our 'in joke'.

I once asked for 'oiks' on the realm and was told "Mike, this isn't Ratsun" :lol:

I HATE IT!

• Like 6

I HATE IT!

Annoying isn't it??? Just like that sore on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you could just stop tonguing it. (Fight Club reference)

Did you notice that I haven't used the word oic even once?

• Like 1

Annoying isn't it??? Just like that sore on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you could just stop tonguing it. (Fight Club reference)

Did you notice that I haven't used the word oic even once?

But mike didnt u say something about askin for oics on the realm...hmmmm, havent used the word oic even once, yet you did there. :)

• Like 1

If you have lurked enough, you would have learned the origin of it.

As far as I've heard, I believe skib typo'd pics to "oics" once, and started this whole thing. Its a simple joke, how does it annoy you that much?

I once asked for 'oiks' on The 510 Realm and was told "Mike, this isn't Ratsun" :lol:

Maybe skib can illuminate.

IBTL!!!

Seriously though, I could understand how it could annoy you, but does it deserve it's own thread? It's like someone against saying "Ratsun" over Datsun just because it's improper. Oics is just a forum joke gone too far.