1970 Datsun truck

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good lookin truck, welcome to ratsun and all that...

how abouts some inside and under the hood shots??

only thing i would change is them wheels, +1 for how clean and new lookin they are

,but they are just not my style. but it is your truck so who cares what i think. lol

only thing i would change is them wheels, +1 for how clean and new lookin they are

,but they are just not my style. but it is your truck so who cares what i think. lol

They match the white line painted down the side. It works.

They match the white line painted down the side. It works.

Yeah, the wheels are cool because of the matching factor. I would however like to throw some chrome or polished aluminum on her, but other things need to be done beforehand, like a battery, maybe I'll put an Interstate in there...?

NICE!!!! Haven't seen too many nicer then this. Daily driver?

-B

Hopefully I can figure out how to work replies a little better soon... Anyway, damn nice job on the 521 man! Is that a prelude engine you're dropping in? I am thinking of converting mine, either to electric or to something turbocharged with a 6 speed, mmmhmm... What do you guys think would be the least expensive? I figure I'll have to do suspension and brakes especially if I swap the 1600 with a skyline engine or something crazy like that!

Was this trucks former owner towing it behind a motorhome? Or does it break down a lot. :lol: It looks very happy in this picture,

LOL! Thanks bud, and yeah, you guessed it! It was towed behind a motorhome for a while, but just in case she wants to throw a fit, it works for other things too! Damn handy to have!

P.S. I'll check out the parts section!

Riverton is in the desolate state of whyoming... You go scuba diving? Take me for a trip! I love that stuff!

Hell ya bro, my avatar is a pic of me from a few years back on Oahu. But I ain't coming to Wyoming, yer gonna hafta come out here, Pacific NW is legendary cold water diving. Google up some Puget Sound and Hood Canal diving, you'll see.... :D

very nice! now please some PICS of the interior and engine bay.

I'd like to see this thread moved to the 521 section as its already on page 2 as i type. things tend to get buried in this section quick. I generally dont turn pages in this section to find things. no offense trueblue but the mods around here are pretty lax with the organizing.