Ratsun stickers

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to finish setting up my work area for this. Finalize the cut lines. Then paypal will work...but I'll want to get a bunch in different colors cut before I take any $.

I've been layed up sick for the last week and today finally have been able to get into 'myspace' and start getting organized :P

2eDeYe;40208']I have to finish setting up my work area for this. Finalize the cut lines. Then paypal will work...but I'll want to get a bunch in different colors cut before I take any $.

I've been layed up sick for the last week and today finally have been able to get into 'myspace' and start getting organized :P

Don't forget I'm an X sign guy, so if you need someone to help you weed the graphics I'm your man :D

Redeye: What are you making them with? Normal decal material or something different? I know that some decal shops use a silverish material... that might be kinda cool.

BTW, I remember there was a discussion a while back about the Datsun vinyls/decals/whatever for the bottom of the 521's... the stripe with the DATSUN cutout? Have you considered getting into that, now that you've got your cutter up?

They'll be cut vinyl... Still working on the cut lines

me = slacker

I can probably do side stripes but as previously stated...

me = slacker...

still sorta sick really and my work area is in the cold garage... (on my laptop in front of the fire typing this :P)

I'm all set up to cut now just gotta finish tracing cut the lines. After I get a stack of different colored stickers cut I'll post up :D

Ice: if weeding starts to become a big hassle (I don't expect that it will) I may just give you a stack of unweeded stickers. Can you get ahold of some transfer tape? I have a roll but it'd be hard to cut it in half :P

• 1 month later...
2eDeYe;40759']They'll be cut vinyl... Still working on the cut lines

me = slacker

I can probably do side stripes but as previously stated...

me = slacker...

still sorta sick really and my work area is in the cold garage... (on my laptop in front of the fire typing this :P)

I'm all set up to cut now just gotta finish tracing cut the lines. After I get a stack of different colored stickers cut I'll post up :D

Ice: if weeding starts to become a big hassle (I don't expect that it will) I may just give you a stack of unweeded stickers. Can you get ahold of some transfer tape? I have a roll but it'd be hard to cut it in half :P

Can you send me the ratsun decal file?

That would save me some time :D

300 dpi 4" X 6" or so (Whatever the flag works out to around that)

There would be free sticks in it for ya ;)

PM me when you have a file (I use Photoshop for printing so...) :D

I'm thinkin a run of 100 to start. $5 for 2 and I'll send a $1 to the board per set. Sound good?

Stoopid vinyl cutter anyways...multi-color stickers are better and easier to make....:)

I would like 2 red ones.....if you don't have them then a blue one or black?? The new design. I wouldn't mind 2 of the rising sun sticks either....pixel free...LOL...I still have the one you gave me Kiznook!

It would be great to see a sticker on a Datsun and automatically knowing its a ratsun owner!!