Ratsun stickers

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it ready yet? im tired of waiting :cursing:

Well you dont have to wait any longer. here is some pics of the items I had made from the water jetting place.

PICT0192.jpg

PICT0193.jpg

They are not cleaned up yet. Need to sand them down & paint or get them powdercoated.

I have other ideas on what to make this way or by cnc machine.

Well you dont have to wait any longer. here is some pics of the items I had made from the water jetting place.

They are not cleaned up yet. Need to sand them down & paint or get them powdercoated.

I have other ideas on what to make this way or by cnc machine.

DOOD. I'm interested once you start producing some. they would be sweet polished and chromed as well.

Whoa... Datsun4u, is that top one a grille? Or just a badge? Looks awesome... You might want to remeasure the rays though... they look like they don't all quite match up. The rats are pretty awesome too... small ones on the fenders, large one on the rear.

As far as the stickers go, I like the last one... the rat in the circle. What about an imitation of Fisch's 521 door? The rat in the center, and "RATSUN.NET" above it with some clever slogan below. It'd probably be a little big, but I think it might work in a 5"x5" or so...

I had to peel my old ratsun sticker off last night while givin the turd a bath. Sticker looked bad, faded and seperating/spliting. What a BITCH to get off of there, I suppose some lighter fluid whould have helped, but damn.

Long story short, I don't have a Ratsun sticker on my car...SOMEONE get some made!!

Ask and you shall recieve!! I am working on a round one right now, but these are 11"x3" bumper stickers. Vinyl print. Pretty cool site too! I'm surprised I never heard of it before!!

I'm going to be making some shirts too. I might make a thread here soon when I start designing more shit using this site :D.

http://www.zazzle.com/ratsun_net_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-128839509341464734

I had to peel my old ratsun sticker off last night while givin the turd a bath. Sticker looked bad, faded and seperating/spliting. What a BITCH to get off of there, I suppose some lighter fluid whould have helped, but damn.

Long story short, I don't have a Ratsun sticker on my car...SOMEONE get some made!!

I don't know what you made those out of last year, but mine is holding up like a champ, slightly faded, but in really good condition.

• 2 weeks later...