• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;49506']...as soon as Kiz finishes the file :P

The stickers will look like this.

P1000047.jpg

I'll continue the fight with my vinyl cutter and hopefully will have some cut sticks eventually. :D

I'll take 2 of them, PM me a price and ur address, I'll get a MO out 2 u ASAP

I would just like the rat with the wrenches but with no extra stuff. Maybe with the ratsun.net at the bottom, just like the sticker in REDeyEs welding mask... A nice!!!! Red eyes the one you did with the flag would look really nice in the gas door....

Shit! Sorry guys. As you have probably noticed I haven't been posting much lately, and as you can imagine, no time to check Ratsun, obviously no time to fre up photoshop.

I get off early tonight, I'll do it then. But I promise nothing until tomorrow afternoon, but certainly by then.

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

And I'll see about making something without the sun that can be made without fixing the cutter :cool:

Cool, thanks Kiz. At least I'm not the only slacker around here :D

I've gotten a little motivation to work out the cutter so hopefully I can get some cut ones soon as well.

Right after I get a couple projects out of the garage. You guys will really love one of them, I'll see if the owner doesnt mind me posting up pic's :cool:

This time I figured we could try having a few options and pick one or two we like.

So here we go boys and girls. Ratsun stickers by Kiznook V2.0:

#1 (This one is most like last years batch)

rat_flag_3copy.jpg

#2 (Same as above but in all CAPS)

rat_flag_2copy.jpg

#3 (This one is my favorite. It's easier to read, and the font is close to original Datsun fender badges)

rat_flag_1copy.jpg

And some Bonus (Bone-us?) Designs:

This one is has some potential. Maybe just the logo would be cool, without the sun or the ".net"

logo_flag_.jpg

And this would be a cool simple one, only cool kids would understand it :cool:

]2eDeYe could make these up square and it would be fairly easy to cut them round manually.

round_stickercopy.jpg

Let me know which oneto send. And I would be happy to send anyone a .psd or .jpg file. Just PM me

-Guy

The round sticker image is 640x480. the others are 600x360 IIRC. I was imagining a 3"x5" sticker, same as last year.

The files are small, but my shit ass computer doesn't much car for bigger stuff. It hates me enough just running PS. Fear not, I will be getting a new 'puter soon and the quality of the photoshop work will greatly increase (I hope)

are you making a RATsun head? size?

id be very intrested in that! i welded some broken wrenches together

You are just going to have to wait and see. You would be surprised how cheap it can be to get something like that made. I will post pics as soon as I get the piece.:thumbsup:

is it ready yet? im tired of waiting :cursing:

Dont have them yet. Wife will be picking them up in San Diego on the 8th or 9th of April. There is nobody around where I live that can do this kind of work.

I should have them in my hand on Thursday April 10! I cant wait to see them:lol:

Dont have them yet. Wife will be picking them up in San Diego on the 8th or 9th of April. There is nobody around where I live that can do this kind of work.

I should have them in my hand on Thursday April 10! I cant wait to see them:lol:

what one r u doing, I just want 2 make sure before I order. I'm in NO hurry, :cool: