WTF is wrong with these people?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-DATSUN-F-10-3-DOOR-HATCH-BACK-ALWAYS-GARAGED-/200536687545?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2eb0eb03b9#v4-37

"Some surface rust"? Uh, yeah. Right. Every surface that's not plastic.

"Always garaged"? Right after being driven on salted slushy roads?

"Cranks very good - No key" :blink:

The only thing holding that piece of goat shit together is the wood grain stickers. The valve cover is even rusting through...

Don't miss the little house fan jammed down in the engine bay... WTF.

:lol:

Damn.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing holding that piece of goat shit together is the wood grain stickers.

:rofl:

"IN SIDE OF CARB IS SPOTLESS id hope so, look how dirty the rest of it is

ENGINE CRANKS VERY GOOD" must be able to see it through the rust holes in the oil pan

HA I saw this yesterday and got excited because it is the first f10 I have ever seen in New England! Funny frickin ad though!!! Figures the only own to show up in this area looks like this one!

Too damn bad the f10 was FWD!

Actually, for an F10, especially in New England, that's in pretty good shape. It's not ideal, but they aren't asking $5000 for it either. $500 is a bit much for a starting bid on a $200 (scrap value) car though.

And the "House Fan"? My buddy's 310 (the immediate successor of the F10, and it had REAL body cancer- you could see through both sides and the struts were held on by gravity) had one just like that, it was factory. The transverse-mounted engine had way too much underhood heat by the firewall.

Hmmmm wonder how hard it would be to stick the entire FWD drive train from my Suzuki Swift GTi in here? :D :lol: :D

I love my Suzuki, but don't care for the late 80's looks. Too bad I don't have time for another major project!

1978 F 10 DATSUN 3 DOOR HATCH BACK WAGON ALWAYS GARAGED GOOD CAR FOR RESTORATION

SOME SURFACE RUST. INNERS FRAME FLOOR ALL SOLID ALL GLASS IS GOOD

IN SIDE OF CARB IS SPOTLESS ENGINE CRANKS VERY GOOD NO KEY

QUESTIONS CALL 860-836-6852

How does it crank without a key ? Offer $150 youll be doing him a favor. Wait...maybe the trailer comes with the car ???

This thread needed pics! Why is it that when I first see it I get indigestion, then as I keep looking... I start to find it endearing, in a three legged dog sort of way? I imagine it lowered, better, or no bumpers, better wheels...

What is with those hubcaps too! They are as crazy as the '78 200sx caps! The Japanese were smoking a lot of something back then!

!B6tmlcQEWk~$(KGrHqV,!hkEyr8l5fVyBMyUdj3WCQ~~_3.JPG

!B6tm,q!BGk~$(KGrHqN,!hMEyroEFryHBMyUdPReJ!~~_3.JPG

!B6tmwzgEGk~$(KGrHqF,!h0EycMsRT!mBMyUd4sUYQ~~_3.JPG

!B6toGvwCGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hwEycbhB1UFBMyUgH0n9w~~_3.JPG

!B6tn4H!!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!h0EycQkIBkTBMyUfwsTFQ~~_3.JPG

!B6tnURgCGk~$(KGrHqR,!g4Eyrr7Cs)3BMyUe0L!gg~~_3.JPG

!B6toVLwB2k~$(KGrHqF,!h0EycMsRT!mBMyUgeB-tw~~_3.JPG

!B6tm8NwBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!lsEy+jC)+OgBMyUeM7C-Q~~_3.JPG

I'de pay $50 for one ! biggrin.gif

Just needs a spoiler, cut springs, a loud muffler, and call it good! Classic ricer right there.

Not the same, but close! Cut springs, muffler, and custom spoiler! How do we get these bumpers though! (Don't know why I can't embed from youtube!)

Dude, I drove 12 hours one way for a truck that didn't run. My first Datsun would run without the key as long as you had the headlights on... think I crossed a wire somewhere...

I'd hit it.