What should I do about my goon sticker?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see The mayflower came here to escape religious persecution. Today good luck having a different religion your going to get shit no matter what religion u are.

"Getting shit" is not persecution, nor do we have a state mandated/controlled religion. Not the same. People have their own beliefs and no one is forcing anyone to believe one way or another.

The boston tea party, was against taxes from england. Well look how taxed to shit we get now by our own government.

It wasn't "against taxes" it was against taxes without representation. Again, totally different. Regardless of how you feel about taxes, they are a necessary evil. Sure, we have too many of them and they pay for a bunch of BS, but again not the same.
  • Like 3

^ So going off what you read out of federally regulated text books huh. :)

And there is persecution, look at the burning of the book that almost happend. People getting shot because they have a different religion than you. Same thing. Only the ways have changed, Back then they would be hung, now you get your holy book burned, Stabbed, or shot.

How the hell did i spell holy wrong lol.

Im glad i live on the west coast, my friend zekia moved to the east coast and fucking hates it. Says most of the people there are rude as shit, and unless you have money good luck getting a decent place to live over there. And he makes 45k a year and is still living with a roomie over there. At least were further from the establishment man ;).

i would tell em to eat it. theres a guy at my work that is a total Jesus freak. every sticker on his car is religion related and i dont like it, but since its HIS car, i cant say anything without causing issues. plus its not my place to say what can or cannot be on his car. now if he starts preaching, thats when there will be a problem.