A warning on a ebay seller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At $5 for a 1200 clock you got a steal of a deal. I would imagine they're far rarer than a 620 clock.

...so obviously he does not do any research before he posts stuff and says what their for.

Perhaps you both could have done a little more research.. There were no pics to look at before bidding? Don't take this the wrong way, but if there were and you bid on it.. that's kinda on you man. Sorry.

At any rate, it's $5. Atleast it wasn't $60 or something like that.

• Like 1

wow , dan im shocked, i deal with al,from datsunparts alot..i never had any probs with him..he realy has been a top notch guy and seller..he is also a member here, and builds top notch rides.....well thxs for the warning always makes me think twice when i hear bad things, and everyone eles this is a good reminder to check out pics and ask ?s befor you buy....dan you have had some luck with this whole 620 tach thing...someone hook this guy up..

• Like 2

Is it the same one that didn't even work? Just change the face... You can still use it...

Thats what ive asked him for if he may have a clear plastic 620 face laying around. And it does work now :)

It sucks someone had a 620 tach on craigslist for 80 bucks, i emailed cuz all i had left was 60 and he never even responded to me :( I like things looking original with my vehicles.

Sorry but kinda not having sympathy over 5 bucks, not like we exactly can see the messages you and him sent back and forth. Also seems you kinda jumped the gun on posting this...

Did you even try it to see if it would fit? I mean it would be the best thing, if it doesn't fit then it don't fit.

I found a tach in a 620 and grabbed it. Got the whole dash for $10 just to get the tach. Never noticed that the face was flat plastic, I was so excited. It was totally stock lookingh just a flat face but ran it anyway. Later I took it out, cut a spare gauge cluster in half and replaced the flat one. Can't tell the difference. Didn't complain about it when I found out, just fixed it.

I'll buy it off you for $10.

• Like 1

Its not danfiveten's fault that what he bought was mislabeled or represented. You would take take things back to a store if they were mislabeled. And I dont think he is asking for sympathy. He was just trying to give some friendly help based on his experiences. And thus far his experiences haven't been 100%.

• Like 2

Thats what ive asked him for if he may have a clear plastic 620 face laying around. And it does work now :)

It sucks someone had a 620 tach on craigslist for 80 bucks, i emailed cuz all i had left was 60 and he never even responded to me :( I like things looking original with my vehicles.

I have an original one but its cracked... What I did I got the plastic "coned" face from the odo face. Cut it up and its fits.... Go to a yard find that plastic and cut it with a dremel. Good as new! and it will look original...

Its not danfiveten's fault that what he bought was mislabeled or represented. You would take take things back to a store if they were mislabeled. And I dont think he is asking for sympathy. He was just trying to give some friendly help based on his experiences. And thus far his experiences haven't been 100%.

for reals hes just warning people, you might not get what you think from this guy....just a warning.....i know i have bought stuff and recived the wrong shit , it does make you upset.....

• Like 6