A warning on a ebay seller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

OMFG YOU HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be the biggest comeback ever... Potentially ever greater then Jesus's.

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

dead_horse.gif

thbeating-a-dead-horse.gif

beat20dead20horse.gif

BeatingHorse.gif

ibtl.gif

• Like 1

Too bad the OP is gone. It's only misrepresentation if the seller knowingly says it's from a 620 when it's not. As I stated I got mine from a 620 so assumed it was a 620 tach. I mean it fit perfectly, looked perfect, and worked. I (again assumed) it was a dealer installation or someone bought it from Nissan and put it in. If I had sold it I would have called it a 620 tach. Why the hell not? Still have it with the plastic cone and nipple on it. When installed you can't tell the difference. Naturally, now if I sold it I would have to say it is likely from a 1200.

...so obviously he does not do any research before he posts stuff and says what their for.

This is just mean. If you removed a part from your truck to sell, just how much bother would you go to to be sure it's from a 620??? Honest mistakes are made every day. At least half the onus is on the buyer to know what he is buying. Caveat Emptor.... Let the buyer beware.

I think too much has been made of this and we should go on.

510hotness.JPG

I noticed it's a '68?

Check out Al's rep at Classiczcars.com. He is notorious for misrepresentation.

Here

and

Here

He used to sell under URGELIS and had hidden Ebay feedback a few years ago.

Here

and

Here

Buyer beware and all.

Dang, that explains alot from my experience. I should have done alittle more research myself. Things like this are good to know. Live and learn, and I have.