tail lights ?

dimedude

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GL ones, everyone wants the top ones, be different.

X2... Im just not a fan of running bluebird lights in a standard 510, and the GL lights are different not alot of people have or install them, Just my .02

Clayton

and if you do want to run the bluebird ones let me know I would be interested in buying the GL ones

If you have a stock looking car, keep it stock if It was a pos anything goes. Im currently looking for a pos so I can do all kinds of crap to it. I see people take a nice looking stock car and do fender flares,weird shit sticking out of the hood a bunch of gody shit,which I think is fine for your ratrod but if you get a nice one keep it nice dont butcher the sonofabitch.

this car ???

69SSSBluebirdtaillights.jpg

ya those be the ones....people are saying there played out...funny most people with 510s have played out stuff. wheels, paint , grills, badges, ect..i ve only seen 2 sets of these bluebird lights they dont seem to played out , but i do live in Wa, state so maybe thats why...as soon as i get cash ill be rockn them :D ....my car has had the same paint job for over 20yrs so its pretty played out... :(