Canby 2011

sick620

2.5 is pushing it, it kinda depends on where in puyallup, I have done it in less, lucky I didn't get a ticket. I started from vancouver wa. though, you can add at least a half hour to your time starting in canby just to get to the i205 bridge, thats if your driving like your girlfriends dad just caught you, and nobody is getting in your way, if your driving normal, be closer to a hour I would think.

i Have done it fairly quick too way back when. I use to live in puyallup I would be going to where the mall is some what like five min away

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So If I want to sell items at canby do I need to pre register for a vendor spot? Or is that something that can be a gate fee? I don't know how much I can afford to pay atm so I don't want to drop the cash then find I don't have much to sell (I should have quite a few things but only if I can get engine and some paint done first)

Also what camp ground is this at?

So If I want to sell items at canby do I need to pre register for a vendor spot? Or is that something that can be a gate fee? I don't know how much I can afford to pay atm so I don't want to drop the cash then find I don't have much to sell (I should have quite a few things but only if I can get engine and some paint done first)

Also what camp ground is this at?

you camp at canby. its advised to pre-reg for the vendor spot to make sure you get one. If you only have a few items, see if someone else from here is already got a vendor spot maybe you can huddle into. Im sure someone will do it, if you throw them a few dollars to help cover the fees

i Have done it fairly quick too way back when. I use to live in puyallup I would be going to where the mall is some what like five min away

It is around 140 miles to the puyallup fairgrounds from the columbia river bridge, add another 32 miles(45 minutes) to canby, that means your going to have to do 80 mph as much as possible, get a ticket and your late, get a flat and your late, ect. I would do the grad thing like datzenmike suggested, then hit the road for canby, or give yourself more time like the three hours h2theizzo suggested. Are you caravaning from Idaho, or by yourself? If by yourself, go strait to puyallup.

How strict is the vendoring? If I have my truck or car parked at the show with stuff in the back for sale, but not necessarily advertised, is that going to make waves? I'm tempted to get a vendor spot, just not sure how much stuff I'll actually have. Have to go inventory the garage pack-ratting.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

10 Hour drive here =P In a 510! Helllllll yessss!

Brandon, awesome! Were gonna stop in GP momentarily for Kathy to drop her car at her dads, and boatman should be joining us too!

If Boatman is coming tell him there is some Canuck beer for him :lol:

He will know who it is

How strict is the vendoring? If I have my truck or car parked at the show with stuff in the back for sale, but not necessarily advertised, is that going to make waves? I'm tempted to get a vendor spot, just not sure how much stuff I'll actually have. Have to go inventory the garage pack-ratting.

i had a few things in the back of my truck for sale, nobody said shit. Nobody bought anything either :rofl: I ended up giving it away.

nismo dr had a weber in the back of his truck for sale. it sold...

you camp at canby. its advised to pre-reg for the vendor spot to make sure you get one. If you only have a few items, see if someone else from here is already got a vendor spot maybe you can huddle into. Im sure someone will do it, if you throw them a few dollars to help cover the fees

I always havea a vendor spot so I usually have a few things of other peoples in mine

who dont have enough stuff for sale to really justify getting a whole spot

Last year a bunch of us waited for this one "unnamed Canadian" so he could join the caravan, but he was late! But he did make it later. As far as the caravans go I guess we need to start a thread. You all need to volenteer someone from each of your areas to be the point man that knows how many are coming from where and we could try to bang out times and rally points to get as many as possible together. I will be driving my lil mule again with water, oil, tools, tow bar, ect and I guess I get to be at the back of the pack again, life as the rescue rig, go figure. ;) I think I may have some extra room in the back to lighten the load for some of you. I look foward to having one hell of a line of Dattos in front of me! PM me to get my # and make sure your Datto is in front of me if you want me to save you!