Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks, no autocross. but i understand that the club has to at least break even, I was surprised they did it a second year.

Looking at the schedule for PIR, and the Cascade sports car club is running during the day on friday(free admission per PIR website), and then the Late Night Drags start at 5:30. Might be a good way to get together on friday instead of the autocross.

You didnt really want me at the autocross anyways, did you??

Sucks, no autocross. but i understand that the club has to at least break even, I was surprised they did it a second year.

Looking at the schedule for PIR, and the Cascade sports car club is running during the day on friday(free admission per PIR website), and then the Late Night Drags start at 5:30. Might be a good way to get together on friday instead of the autocross.

i was hoping to race trucks in the auto cross, but i guess we will have to compare in the straight line race biggrin.gif

but that is a really great idea, im for pir, i got friday off

i was looking forward to seeing you autocross the vg powered truck

so, correct me if im wrong but if i just go up there i can pay at the gate for parking/camping rather than registering? because i dont want to put it in the show, im just trying to chill with all the other datsunheads..

also, if anyone is leaving from the bay area (CA) id like to roll w/ a group. :D

so, correct me if im wrong but if i just go up there i can pay at the gate for parking/camping rather than registering? because i dont want to put it in the show, im just trying to chill with all the other datsunheads..

also, if anyone is leaving from the bay area (CA) id like to roll w/ a group. :D

you can register for just camping and stuff and not the actual judging but its best to go online and register for camping now, not at the gate

So yo what time is everyone going to be there friday? all of us coming from Idaho are thinking we will leave at 5 am friday morning... If someone breaks down or something that still gives us time and we should be there by 3pm, but probably more like 1 or 2 thinking positively... What time do the grounds open on friday? will we be able to set up camp early? some of us have been talkin about leaving super early like 3am or even driving thru the night... what do you dudes think about that? also does anybody want to camp out sunday night as well? :) let us know! :)

I just registered and am camping. I don't feel like browsing through 23 pages....who from Seattle is rolling down together and when.....? Would be great to get there Friday night if possible and make the most of the weekend.

oh ok So then I can leave at 6am because I have to be in puyallup Wa no later then 830 since my sisters graduation is at 9am

dunno what time the gates open, i think 7 or 8? might be 6? Could park across the street in the parking lot to be safe.

dunno what time the gates open, i think 7 or 8? might be 6? Could park across the street in the parking lot to be safe.

Alright yeah that could work. When I found out about this damn grad. I have been trying to figure out a way to make both and I have to get up there so I can get a bunch of parts that my dad has, A bunch of nos nissan parts that i want to bring back with me.

2.5 is pushing it, it kinda depends on where in puyallup, I have done it in less, lucky I didn't get a ticket. I started from vancouver wa. though, you can add at least a half hour to your time starting in canby just to get to the i205 bridge, thats if your driving like your girlfriends dad just caught you, and nobody is getting in your way, if your driving normal, be closer to a hour I would think.