bunble bee rear ended not to much damage

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Eddie. Just come out and I'll find you a spot that you can back into so no one will notice the damage. :o

No insurance or licence= ASSKICKEN. WTF is wrong with the state of California?

I'm assuming you have his contact info, or I hope so. This way you can take him to court for the damage. Even if he never pays, make him sweat it, and continue to hassle his ass about it indefinitely.

Everyone always bitches about having to pay insurance, and this is exactly why it should be carried. Some kid hit my GF's car, and god help him cuz she was a bitch about getting her money back. Threatened his parents, filed a lawsuit, called both him and his parents till they wouldn't answer the phone anymore, and pretty much made things hell for them all. It was sweet.

I'm assuming you have his contact info, or I hope so. This way you can take him to court for the damage. Even if he never pays, make him sweat it, and continue to hassle his ass about it indefinitely.

Everyone always bitches about having to pay insurance, and this is exactly why it should be carried. Some kid hit my GF's car, and god help him cuz she was a bitch about getting her money back. Threatened his parents, filed a lawsuit, called both him and his parents till they wouldn't answer the phone anymore, and pretty much made things hell for them all. It was sweet.

Good for her. :D

I would of called the cops on him right then and there, then called my attourney if i got hit by someone with no dl and insurance.

Seems like thats happening everywhere to, people driving with no dl, or insurance. I let a kid test drive my se-r with me yesterday, after all and all is done, he likes it but says he has to sell his car first, Now im done giving test rides unless people have money. But heres the kicker, he goes yeah i want a fast car when i get my dl back. Im like WTF. Now im going to also require that people show me their damn liscense before they drive my damn car.

No insurance or licence= ASSKICKEN. WTF is wrong with the state of California?

it happened to us in my dads old truck once, they didnt have anything around here that means there illegal 99.9% of the time so we just told them pay up the $200 itl cost to fix, cash, right now or were calling the cops.

...WTF is wrong with the state of California?

I'll tell you whats wrong: We get our asses handed to us when we miss a payment to the Insurance Company, heck, the DMV is ever so kind to send us a "friendly reminder" letting us know that the insurance has lapsed on our vehicle. If the CA state DMV is that prompt with making sure that we get our reminder, why aren't the police out in force in the neighborhoods where these cars are (obviously) going to be moving in the near future. Guaranteed revenue for all involved...

But...No. They pull over those people who obviously have their stuff in order to harass them. Meanwhile, people who are doing right by the law get hit by those who simply do not care one crap about the law.

And don't get me started on those people with their cell phone glued to their ear via their hand. Especially the ones in expensive cars. My POS Corolla has the hands free through the radio. If you are driving your Cadillac/BMW/Mercedes/(more expensive car than mine) and use your hand to hold the cell phone to your ear, your ass needs the ticket.

But, then again, California can afford to shit, just not wipe its ass after...