1973 datsun 620 pick up

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what DB is. Any mention of DB awakens me from my sleep. It usually signals that a thread is getting out of hand and Skib and I have to tag team it into submission. Usually we can reverse the trend before someone is called a homo... then it's too late and we just close it and hand out temp bans... :lol::lol:

DB.... use wisely, use carefully, use sparingly.

the funniest thing is even with all the DB'ery it was still a successful for sale thread

lol its not a for sale thread its a "save a good truck from a Dbag" thread

does anyone know of a company that will make custom (size and offset) steel wheels? and i will be needing some stock hubcaps

Diamond Racing Wheels

hes going to get it some time today

finger are crossed for ya skunk, remember, nothing is for sure until the moola is in ur hands/paypal account. GL

If the truck's still available, I'd be interested in picking it up from Skunk. Unless I've missed something, the trucks going back to you, right? I've got a 620 in a sad state of repair, and I'm considering parting out the good, and getting another to replace this one, since it's pretty far gone. Send me a message on the state of things, and how much you're looking to recoup. I'm in Eugene, Oregon, by the way.

If the truck's still available, I'd be interested in picking it up from Skunk. Unless I've missed something, the trucks going back to you, right? I've got a 620 in a sad state of repair, and I'm considering parting out the good, and getting another to replace this one, since it's pretty far gone. Send me a message on the state of things, and how much you're looking to recoup. I'm in Eugene, Oregon, by the way.

i have the truck.

finger are crossed for ya skunk, remember, nothing is for sure until the moola is in ur hands/paypal account. GL

The money has been sent!

Edward, you have sent $206.00 USD to Jessica.

i added 3% so she gets the full 200 we agreed upon

• Like 3

The money has been sent!

Edward, you have sent $206.00 USD to Jessica.

i added 3% so she gets the full 200 we agreed upon

yer a good person and a honest guy,

FYI, you could of sent the pay pal personal and would have not cost the 3% that pp rips people off for. I'm liking this happy ending. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.