1973 datsun 620 pick up

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Jdm510 You need to Get Right. Thats all there is to it. This Thread is the #1 GAYEST THREAD ON RATSUN. JDM510 pay up the money and sell the shit and all will be fine. There are sooo many good people on here that do soooo much for eachother we dont need all the negativity. This makes me sad to think that now I or someone else will want to buy or sell something and not be trusted and shit. Ratsun is my family fool stop being a jack off.

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

that's why you're losing the house... douche :hyper:. Sounds like you have a way of putting the cart before the horse. I'm sure your family would rather not be homeless than sleep in a 57, but hey, what do I care? Really, pawning shit to fuck over a good ratsuner while neglecting the basic needs of your family. Wow dude! Maybe you should get your poop in a group here dude.

• Like 5

.. trust me its worth every penny

wow, you actually used that word?.

I can only hope Chris, that something of value has been learned here from all this. You simply can't keep on like this forever.

i owe 400 on it... so you give me 600.. and pay pal skunk 400 and the truck is yours.. trust me its worth every penny

go ahead and do the 600 cash to jdm, 200 to me and jdm send me the head lights, i myself and i think jdm would like to just get this over with.

• Like 2

i just replied to Skunk's PM.

my union had a meeting today and we voted against our CBA contract and voted to strike, i will know next week if we are actually going to strike. if we do ima have to pass, but if we dont i will follow through with the plan.

in fact to make it even more painless JDM you can give me the lights and i will ship them to skunk since you are having monetary issues....

so if my union decides not to strike the deal will be:

JDM gets 600 cash for the truck

Skunk gets 200 paypal'd to him from me

JDM gives me the lights and i ship them to skunk

does that sound fair and reasonable?

Sounds more than fair to me...but, the deal has nothing to do with me.

Just want to say that JDM510 is now perma-banned, so contact with him will have to be through the telephone # that Skunk has.

Sorry about the inconvenience Grey_Matter, hope your employment situation works out to the positive as well as this deal with the truck.

Im hoping that grey_matter can get this truck, if anyone eles has any offers pm me, beening that jdm510 wont be on here any more ill try and relay any offers to him. Plez only make offers if your good for them, i really dont feel like being the middle man on this so dont bother making a offer unless you know 100% that you can make it happen, thanks

or i can give you his number, even tho im not a big fan of jdm510 i dont think i should be just handing is number out to anyone who asks so if your going to call him dont call to give him shit just call and make a deal.

or i can give you his number, even tho im not a big fan of jdm510 i dont think i should be just handing is number out to anyone who asks so if your going to call him dont call to give him shit just call and make a deal.

called him and no answer so i left a message

JDM gets 600 cash for the truck

Skunk gets 200 paypal'd to him from me

JDM gives me the lights and i ship them to skunk

does that sound fair and reasonable?

So JDM gets it for promising to pay $650, pays $200 at pick up.

:blink:

its kinda funny how you do math , i sold the truck to you for $650, you payed $200 on pick up. i took off $50 because the weber ended up being junk. then i told you id knock $100 if you sent me them bmw head lights (that im still yet to get). so my math tells me you owe me $300 cash and the headlights.

$650

-$200 paid

____

=$450

-$50 for a bad webber

____

=$400

So $400 is owed to skunk right?? Then he drags it home fucking up the tranny and having it impounded. Puts it up for sale for $1200?

i owe 400 on it... so you give me 600.. and pay pal skunk 400 and the truck is yours.. trust me its worth every penny

Skunk offers to take $300 and BMW lights for what's owed?

ill take 300 if you want to send me them headlights.But thats up to you.

Now skunk drops it to $200 and lights?

go ahead and do the 600 cash to jdm, 200 to me and jdm send me the head lights, i myself and i think jdm would like to just get this over with.

Skunk you are owed $400 on your truck I don't see why JDM should be asking or expecting $1200 or $600 for that matter! So far he has spent $200 to make $600 and someone else is paying you your $200 owed???(which is really $200 short) He should take the $600 and pay you your $400 and keep the rest and fuck him. The word douche has a whole new definition.

Sorry, I'm pissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.