1973 datsun 620 pick up

got this truck from skunk, draged it all the way back to socal from oregon and the tranny locked up on the way (oh well time for a 5 speed)... he said it had head problems but the only thing wrong with the motor is the Alt bearing is bad so it squeeks a lil bit... has a l16 with a weber pretty clean starter truck dash has cracks has a cracked windshild but i have a new one alos have a extra bumper and some extra rims.... price is 1200 obo PM me for a time to come look at it.. truck is located in san diego now and is still registerd it oregon..... pics will follow..

oregon620trip063.jpg

oregon620trip064.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you know how much hassle this trucks been and how much it cost to get home???? with 1200 obo im sure the final offer will be just breaking even

guess you should have made sure you had the cash to pay for it when you drove up here :rolleyes:

I only hope you sell this so you can finally pay what you owe <_<

• Like 1

This is a great little truck, real clean. some one give it a better home. this is a great truck for a restore or just a DD. I really want to see this baby go to a good home.

and yeah when you rent a tow dolly they ask if what your towing is front or rear wheel drive for a reason. but it was just a 4 speed

• Like 1

This is a great little truck, real clean. some one give it a better home. this is a great truck for a restore or just a DD. I really want to see this baby go to a good home.

and yeah when you rent a tow dolly they ask if what your towing is front or rear wheel drive for a reason. but it was just a 4 speed

or you could disconnect the driveshaft and it would have been fine in tow. why did you let it go without full payment?

• Like 1

or you could disconnect the driveshaft and it would have been fine in tow. why did you let it go without full payment?

wanted to help a fellow datsun head get a truck like the one his dad lost. Knew how much it can cost to dive so far for a car you have to have.Thought leting him make payments would help out .Mybad i thought i could trust people on here.

• Like 3

you can trust people just saving my family from lossing their house right now is more important then this truck..... if things turn around i may still keep the truck im jsut trying to get the truck paid for and gone cuz as it looks right now i wont be able to cash my own pay check for another month or 2....

and after 19 hours in a car i did not feel like disconecting the drive shaft.. i aready knew soo yes that was only comon sence.....and the deal was the truck jsut needed to be gone cuz i guess skunks room mates only let him have 2 cars.. his exact words give me whatever you can and worry about the rest later...the trucks only been here a month already im, getting threats to go to court blah blah blah.... i jsut want this head ache out of my yard!!!!

none of this is our problem. You cant just totally take advantage of someone doing you a favor. maybe you should have thought about all of that before you commited to buying it.

you also know you have threatend to not pay at all so dont even start that.

Chris im not being an ass & i respect any financial issue you may be going through right now but....Im assuming the PO still has the title & you may not have a right to sell the truck. From 1 friend to another you may wanna reconsider the sale & avoid a big old mess with the DMV. If anybody comes to buy it the 1st thing they're gonna ask for is the title. On a side note the 620 is very clean & swapping in a 5 speed would be easy.

Chris im not being an ass & i respect any financial issue you may be going through right now but....Im assuming the PO still has the title & you may not have a right to sell the truck. From 1 friend to another you may wanna reconsider the sale & avoid a big old mess with the DMV. If anybody comes to buy it the 1st thing they're gonna ask for is the title. On a side note the 620 is very clean & swapping in a 5 speed would be easy.

i gave him the title, he just has not put it in his name yet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.