1973 datsun 620 pick up

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the title.... and i only owe skunk 200 bucks soo every one makes it seem like i took the truck and ran... just right now moneys soo tight i can even aford a down payment on a free lunch... and im getting so much flack for the money i just rather sell the truck get all my money back and put it in somthing else!!!

and skunk will get paid either way if the truck sells or not just will have to wait a lil longer...

i have the title.... and i only owe skunk 200 bucks soo every one makes it seem like i took the truck and ran... just right now moneys soo tight i can even aford a down payment on a free lunch... and im getting so much flack for the money i just rather sell the truck get all my money back and put it in somthing else!!!

and skunk will get paid either way if the truck sells or not just will have to wait a lil longer...

:blink:

its kinda funny how you do math , i sold the truck to you for $650, you payed $200 on pick up. i took off $50 because the weber ended up being junk. then i told you id knock $100 if you sent me them bmw head lights (that im still yet to get). so my math tells me you owe me $300 cash and the headlights.

and -$100 if he sends me the bmw headlights

if I buy your KC.....I'll pay you in full :)

I'm bummed! I really like that blue '73, I wish I could have got it when I had the chance.

Hit me up soon, I wanna take a really look at the KC

• Like 1

dude dont be re nigging on the deal you made i only owe you 200 more bucks the headlights have been sent you will get nothing more then 200 from me!!!!

Sent 17 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

so did you get the car back? i would think so now that your selling it.

when am i geting my headlights and $250????

if not soon im taking you to cort, botom line im sick of this shit and if you dont man up and pay like you shook hands on i will be calling my lawyer this weekend

dude dont be re nigging on the deal you made i only owe you 200 more bucks the headlights have been sent you will get nothing more then 200 from me!!!!

if not soon im taking you to cort, botom line im sick of this shit and if you dont man up and pay like you shook hands on i will be calling my lawyer this weekend

You promised to pay. Where is the money huh!? You broke the contract from what I am seeing/reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breach_of_contract

Not only that but you said that you bought this truck a month ago and now your pulling something like your losing a home. WTF? Losing a home takes months I believe. So why did you buy this truck? I am assuming and not implying that maybe you were trying to flip it for a profit and not that story that your father had one just like it...

You promised to pay. Where is the money huh!? You broke the contract from what I am seeing/reading.

http://en.wikipedia....ach_of_contract

Not only that but you said that you bought this truck a month ago and now your pulling something like your losing a home. WTF? Losing a home takes months I believe. So why did you buy this truck? I am assuming and not implying that maybe you were trying to flip it for a profit and not that story that your father had one just like it...

Its cool to see the community rallying around one another. But there is some humor in this and that is wikipedia was cited as a legal authority LOL! Sorry could not resist.

I am not active enough to get involved in this dispute or choose sides. I just hope everything works out for everyone and it does not result in a people not trusting others especially other ratsun members.

-Denk

Its cool to see the community rallying around one another. But there is some humor in this and that is wikipedia was cited as a legal authority LOL! Sorry could not resist.

I am not active enough to get involved in this dispute or choose sides. I just hope everything works out for everyone and it does not result in a people not trusting others especially other ratsun members.

-Denk

TRU....TRU...TRU...

JDM510

• Mad JDM Obnoxious YO!!1!

• Group: Senior Member

• Cars:1971 Datsun 510 2dr

Sent 05 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

dude im no where near having the cash plus i need the plates untilli put the truck in my name so i can drive it around and plus its parked in the street..... i really wana jsut sell it so if you know anyone is socal looking for a 620 send them my way... ill take 1200 the way it sits

I Drive My Datsun Everyday!!! How About You???

skunk

• Cars:1972 Datsun 510 4door, 1977 Datsun 620 KC

Sent 05 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

No where near? so what are we talking here? how long do i have to wait for $300?

Im not just going to sit here for the next......who knows how long with out being payed, something.I really dont want to have to make somthing of this man, I ant got time for this shit in my life right now.Im not trying to be a dick im just really stressed out.Im trying to do things the more civil way. But you got to work with me. Start makeing payments or somthing so i know you going to pay me. Im being more then nice about this and i really dont want to take this to jessis lawyer.

Maybe we can do more parts or somthing i just need this dealt with.

"they're coming to get you Barbara"

• Edit

• Delete

JDM510

Sent 06 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

hahahhahahha i was just joking man....but yeah whatveer parts i can get you off money and the cash its going to get going here and some payments droped to that account cuz yeah i need this shit payed off and on the road im ready to drive this bitch

I Drive My Datsun Everyday!!! How About You???

this was after you agreed to send the headlights. We have plenty of witness to this conversation and agreement.

JDM510

Sent 16 May 2010 - 02:11 AM

found the truck its in a tow yard i need to pay to register the truck befor i can get it out and show insurance $$$$ soo yeah dude dont trip a deal is a deal i will pay for the truck eaither way....

and i belive that paper you turned in fucked me.. cuz the sheriff ran the plates it said pending... so after it sitting in the same spot for a month it was towable

How are you selling the truck if it's still in a tow yard? It's still registered in Oregon according to your ad so how is that possible? I really want it out of my name already.

-Denk

lol let down comes from the shadows :lol: IIRC arnt you in law school man?

Ill give ya a ring tomorrow :D

So he buys it for 600/650*, blows up the transmission because he does not want to un hook the driveline, rips off the "broken**" weber and wants to sell it for 1200?

*Yes I realize that he has not actually paid this amount, but it seems that this was the amount agreed upon.

**I have no idea if the weber was bad when he got it or not, only knowing what I have read on Ratsun

lol let down comes from the shadows :lol: IIRC arnt you in law school man?

Ill give ya a ring tomorrow :D

Umm I can neither confirm nor deny the law school accusations...

This is majorly out of hand, and someone should change the subject so.... Who here loves Noodles?

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1704/

Follow the link.... follow it!

-Denk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.