Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I got board what does it do?

Turn the speakers off(crappy music)but the tricks the screen plays is kinda funky :blink: ,Get to about 1.20 and watch :lol:

Sorry couldn't watch it, didn't want to torture my laptop by playing music from a shitty group that is loved by 13yr old trailer park white trash. Well at least in my area they usually live in trailer parks, you can usually tell because it's usually some shitty 80s buick that is falling part but has a huge juggalo sticker on the back window. As it pulls into walmart bouncing over every bump from the blown suspension the muffler smacks the ground. An anorexic white boy with either a stained wife beater that hangs to his knees or a stained standard white tshirt gets out of the car. On the other side of the car a 500lbs woman gets out wearing clothes that a 200lbs woman would be wearing, stained and cut up. They get their 4 or 5 kids out of the car, usually kicking and screaming. Dirty faces from crying for hours with snot all over them, stained clothes and no shoes. While they have a cig hanging out of their mouth, yelling at their kids to "shut up, or their gonna get it", as they go into the store and buying shitty quality food, and natty or keystone lite. Go home, hit each other, punish their kids for spilling their beer and mac/cheese.

typical ICP fan in my area.

• Like 2

Sorry couldn't watch it, didn't want to torture my laptop by playing music from a shitty group that is loved by 13yr old trailer park white trash. Well at least in my area they usually live in trailer parks, you can usually tell because it's usually some shitty 80s buick that is falling part but has a huge juggalo sticker on the back window. As it pulls into walmart bouncing over every bump from the blown suspension the muffler smacks the ground. An anorexic white boy with either a stained wife beater that hangs to his knees or a stained standard white tshirt gets out of the car. On the other side of the car a 500lbs woman gets out wearing clothes that a 200lbs woman would be wearing, stained and cut up. They get their 4 or 5 kids out of the car, usually kicking and screaming. Dirty faces from crying for hours with snot all over them, stained clothes and no shoes. While they have a cig hanging out of their mouth, yelling at their kids to "shut up, or their gonna get it", as they go into the store and buying shitty quality food, and natty or keystone lite. Go home, hit each other, punish their kids for spilling their beer and mac/cheese.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF? Did watching this shit lead to that tirade???? Holy fuck! Thanks, I can't get that image out. Better now??? :lol: :lol: :mellow: :mellow:

While this is a very descript tirade & prolly true, it does not change the fact that ICP is fuckin killer music to listen to on certain occasions. There funny & they help me out when I am in a bad mood.

So, like the song says "Fuck You, Fuck me, Fuck us. Fuck Tom, Fuck Mary, Fuck Gus. Fuck Darius....... Fuck You all!"