Blue lake show

danfiveten

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cereal though, been workin piece rate as a tech for a auto repair/mod shop that is up and coming! They are good people and needed someone that would get shit out the door. Had some ass hat workin there before, along with the owner. Now its just me and the owner wrenchin, the rest are doin office work, ass hat is gone and we all couldnt be happier :) Made $123 in two 6hr shifts and got 4.5 jobs done and out= WooT, sure beats nothing for free!

Cereal though, been workin piece rate as a tech for a auto repair/mod shop that is up and coming! They are good people and needed someone that would get shit out the door. Had some ass hat workin there before, along with the owner. Now its just me and the owner wrenchin, the rest are doin office work, ass hat is gone and we all couldnt be happier :) Made $123 in two 6hr shifts and got 4.5 jobs done and out= WooT, sure beats nothing for free!

congrats man....glad to here your gonna make it down..... :cool:

thx lynch i just looked up same stuff looks like were in the clear...peop;le fucking wit me....

Regional Driving Impacts

Two southbound lanes of the I-205 Glenn Jackson Bridge will close from 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6 to 5 a.m. Monday, Aug. 9.

A contractor is working on a joint replacement project on the I-205 Glenn Jackson Bridge that crosses the Columbia River connecting Oregon and Washington. Replacing the bridge joints will require closing two lanes at a time in one direction of the I-205 Glenn Jackson Bridge during a maximum of 20 weekends (10 weekends each for I-205 north and south) through September 2010. During the duration of the project, the contractor will close lanes on the bridge weeknights between 7:30 p.m. and 5 a.m. The contractor will perform a full weekend two-lane closure on the southbound bridge Aug. 6-9. Starting at 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6, to 5 a.m. Monday, Aug. 9, the contractor will close the two southbound lanes for bridge joint installation. The contractor will close one lane at 7:30 p.m. Friday and the second lane at 10 p.m. This work is weather dependent. During the double southbound lane closure, the ramp from SR 14 to I-205 southbound will also be closed. Motorists on SR 14 heading for I-205 southbound will be detoured north on I-205 to the Mill Plain Boulevard on-ramp to I-205 south.