mklotz70 1969 wgn

mklotz70

How I wish....

I think I'm going to have to start buying those little packages that are always up on ebay...:eek:

I just don't know where you find all these great deals you been getting...

I'll have some cash after the new year and will have you keep an eye out for a 71 4dr for me...though it seems like trucks and wagons are what you're finding lately...

nice score there mike...nice job!

Great deals?? I think the NL was ....hhhmm.....ya...okay, I've had a couple :) but this one was a pretty fair trade. Dave got a runner with an auto he and his daughter could drive now. I got one with a '69 dash. I think this one will cost more more time/money in the long run, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing that speedo sweep upwards :) The red one was my first so I hadn't planned on selling it....it's a factory auto....I wanted it to go to a home that would keep it an auto :) Anyway...

I know you didn't have any bolts :) .....in fact I'm pretty sure you have a couple of screws loose too!! :)

Why are you looking for a 4dr?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a wagon huh? hmmm.... how much is the wrecker giving you for that? :D

If you paint flames on that, I'll paint the rising sun on my 350Z

heh heh.....what kind of flames do you want to see??? :D

The wrecker wouldn't take it....that's how I got it :)

I saw a 350z today with a big ass dent in the back end....I laughed!!! :lol:

Just what you need Mike.....another project. Although you did say you traded it for your other wagon right. Kind of "swapped projects"? Looking good but one question...........do you like hosing down your driveway or something? Every time I get a picture from you the ground is wet. ;)

It was a swap....just different kinds of work. The red one had a good headliner, but I knew I couldn't pull it off to do the sound deadening without tearing it....guess I don't have to worry about that on this one! Would have been a lot easier to put the '69 dash in the red wgn!!!

.....hosing my driveway....... ha ha .....you almost got the little smiley with the "fingers" on that one!!! :P

Really?? ...that's a rare gas cap?

Trades...hhmm...not sure I have anything you'd want. The grill is the same as the '72, so the emblem mounts are off to the side....and as mentioned, I have some vents. I may shave them anyway. Or...mill some custom ones :)

I want that gas cap.

69 front grill emblem is different from 70-73 and 68.

Domestic 510's came with 3 different ones.

It was a swap....just different kinds of work. The red one had a good headliner, but I knew I couldn't pull it off to do the sound deadening without tearing it....guess I don't have to worry about that on this one! Would have been a lot easier to put the '69 dash in the red wgn!!!

.....hosing my driveway....... ha ha .....you almost got the little smiley with the "fingers" on that one!!! :P

God I love California. Not for its smog laws but for its weather!:D

Isn't that dash a 68? I thought the 69's didn't have the dent in the middle? I would know for sure but its rare to see a 69 dash unbeat down. Maybe someone can find a good pic of one. What is the production date? Maybe its an early 69 that would explain the 68 bumper and dash.... Or Steve had a 68 parts car :D

Nice project Mike!

Isn't that dash a 68? I thought the 69's didn't have the dent in the middle? I would know for sure but its rare to see a 69 dash unbeat down. Maybe someone can find a good pic of one. What is the production date? Maybe its an early 69 that would explain the 68 bumper and dash.... Or Steve had a 68 parts car :D

Nice project Mike!

Thanks.

I'm sure it's not the original bumper. I'll have to lift the dash cap to see just what's under it. I'll see if I can check the production date on it....is it on the eng compartment plaque like the trucks? I'm so behind the "curve" on the 510's! :)

heh heh.....what kind of flames do you want to see??? :D

The wrecker wouldn't take it....that's how I got it :)

I saw a 350z today with a big ass dent in the back end....I laughed!!! :lol:

Flat black the car with nice red and orange flames. The classic rodder type.

Poor 350Z. Probably got hit by something with four wheel drums! :blink:

Okay...that's it!!!!! :fu:

I dare you to move up here!! The weather will bring you to your knees......then I'll make you my bitch!! :D

I dont know what youve heard but I only work in San Francisco. As tempting an offer that is every man has to draw the line somewhere. Even if it means no mill time.:)

Todays quote......"If you suck one cock your a cocksucker for life!"

2eDeYe;29900']I didn't realize you had a mill stashed in yourspace as well...

I could spend a lot of time just chipping away metal with one :D

....hhmmm....I thought I posted that somewhere. The 4th? pic? on the first page...you can just see it over the door frame. I guess I'll have to put up some pics of that toy :)

Flat black the car with nice red and orange flames. The classic rodder type.

Poor 350Z. Probably got hit by something with four wheel drums! :blink:

You've made it too easy!!!!! I was already planning on doing it black....I might have to add some white and yellow in there! :) I'll even let you cheat and do the rising sun in vinyl on the hood!! :)

.....4 wheel drums..... too funny! :)

for the wagon? over the defroster/speaker area under the window?

ill check, i think i have a set...

yep...those are the ones...but don't look just yet...I'm pretty sure Dave has them, I just need to remember to ask him about them. I'll let you know if he's missing them. Thanks!!

I dont know what youve heard but I only work in San Francisco. As tempting an offer that is every man has to draw the line somewhere. Even if it means no mill time.:)

Todays quote......"If you suck one cock your a cocksucker for life!"

:lol: okay....maybe not bitch....shop boy for sure!!! :)

......your quote made me think of Kiznook!!! :D