mklotz70 1969 wgn

mklotz70

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they relize thay cant maintain a old car with their current income.Not practical daily driver. Only have 1 car. Ect........

I wish it could be better but its just the way it is.

But Ratsun has alot of Activity. best chance to attemp to help soembody but Ratsun also has a High failure of completion . Example, I pulled wire harness out ,next selling car cause no time to finnish. Most likely it was just a highbeam relay bad or corroded connection.

However doesnt mean the car is not around,just because hes not on the computer. somebody will know, but a high chance its not running anymore

meh, theres always going to be people that get in over there head.

Iv daily driven 6 dattos and they where my only cars.

Iv done everything from just maintain a good motor to building new stock motors over the weekend to full swaps.

always as my only car and daily driver.

Ouch I disappear for a year and people start calling me names! Ha. Well here is a update! The wonderful wagon is still running strong, it has developed a few minor issues the distributor has a vacuum leak so it stutters at certain rpm ranges, and a small oil leak from the oil pressure sending unit. I have never been very mechanically inclined but am learning so much with this wonderful car. granted I don't have as much money as I did when I bought it because I just bought a house, I now have a garage to house my tools in and work on the car! I am really hoping to make it to blue lake this year. And if I am really lucky I will have my transmission swap done. Anyway Mike's baby didn't go and die and rot at some kids house who got in over his head. Just being driven and loved with what time I had.

Guest kamakazi620

Ouch I disappear for a year and people start calling me names! Ha. Well here is a update! The wonderful wagon is still running strong, it has developed a few minor issues the distributor has a vacuum leak so it stutters at certain rpm ranges, and a small oil leak from the oil pressure sending unit. I have never been very mechanically inclined but am learning so much with this wonderful car. granted I don't have as much money as I did when I bought it because I just bought a house, I now have a garage to house my tools in and work on the car! I am really hoping to make it to blue lake this year. And if I am really lucky I will have my transmission swap done. Anyway Mike's baby didn't go and die and rot at some kids house who got in over his head. Just being driven and loved with what time I had.

I know you live near me how abouts I help with tranny swap and you sell me dogleg fo cheap?