S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

302324_2213388298336_1356392173_31970349_1117179759_n.jpg

dude there is a door back there labeled women on the building ....did u ever check out that... :blink:

and looks like max points on that cone your brushing in this pic...

car looks nice i like the 911 esque whale tail.....if u ever need help with pc questions or colors or the likes pm me i got a shop and love helping people out with ther home set ups...i also have in house over 1500 colors and can help u out there too...

car looks good... i like the part of drifting where people build cool different cars to drift not just a plain old s 13 or 14 or rx7.... i love the jap video of the 720 rb26 drift truck...cool set up man i like the wheels and tires too..

Well, the first crossmember I did broke where I welded it, but that was my own dumbass fault for hitting one of those big barrel cones on the freeway at like 65 lol the second one actually snapped the whole tab off, where it attached to the crossmember itself which is why I figured it must be the bushing binding. Haven't had any problems with it since I threw the control arms with heims in, still running too much camber, gonna fix that by welding the heims offcenter in the original control arms. Looking for anywhere between -2* and -3* camber and 0 toe at my current height, like a fucking bawse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...