please delete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with this is that it seem over the last few months his - rep has gone down a bunch, And i think thats mainly because his rep has been kind of a on going joke. There are countless threads with people jokeing about him haveing the lowest rep on the site, and he plays along like thats his thing hes the low rep guy.Im willing to bet that people that like him give him - rep just because they want to see how low his rep can get.And i know Iv seen a few people say they give him - rep every day just because its funny, not becuase they dont like him just because thats the role he gets to play on the site.

I have given him at least 100 of those negative rep points.......... mainly because it was funny,,, and because punkin210 started it

If I offend anyone........ I am sorry............ it is better than me doing dougnuts out on the street.....

I can't even drive my cars without having the cops called......... Ratsun keeps me out of trouble

I don't think banning should be the option. If he truly makes that much of an ASS of himself, then he'll eventually give up and not contribute. It's like Meg Griffin on the phone with the rest of the Griffins! :D

I say PMs are much more constructive. I'm sure I piss off people from time to time with my stupid comments not everyone gets, and I apologize for that, but hey, we are who we are. (I'd like to hope I contribute enough to make up for my ass-hatery comments.)

I think the thread discussing bannage is a wake up call enough. We all need to tone it down now and again.

And this is exactly why I was annoyed with the "rating" of members' posts when that issue first came up. I don't care, and don't rate jack shit. Apparently others do since I'm at 17 positive, which I'm sure will go down now that I've bitched a little. :D I'll go find a tampon.

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

Aw fawk... I gave him a shitload of neg rep just for fun. I say keep him. Dude's probably got a whole bunch of extra time and likes to drink and give people a hard time, add that up and you get Kamakazi.

There's been plenty of times work was getting to me and he calls me up with some random ass shit and gets me laughing for a few minutes. I've been guilty of polluting threads too on occasion. It shouldnt be taken to heart, most of us are men here, and should act accordingly.

Guest kamakazi620

Hahahaahahahahahaha BAWAAAAAAahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! This is F'N hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Lynch from what i remember YOU didn't "hang" with me at the BBQ you were a "stand in" or in the BACKROUND the whole time!!!! Obviously YOU can't take a joke!!! And my "neg repp" is a HUGE joke,some "jerk weed" toke my repp down for like 2 days over some mechanical help,so in return i told EVERYONE to neg repp me for ANYTHING i said hoping to be the LOWEST of the LOW cuz theres only one way to roll LOW!!!! This is some Flattery right here a thread devoted to me!!!!!! :cool:

• Like 3
Guest kamakazi620

lol, i hung out with several people what ya talkin bout willis..

One of was NOT me!!!! :lol: :lol: or were you too STONED?!?!?!? 1 thing i don't support is ILLEGAL DRUGS!!!!! what you do in your own home is NONE of MY business but don't go flanting that shit!!!!!

• Like 5
Guest kamakazi620

so your upset because i didnt hang out with you?

Uuuhhh NO!! just don't go tellin' everyone you "hung out" with me like ya KNOW me or something!!! You know arguing on the internet is for RETARDS hence the DOWNSYNDROME referances anyway I'm DONE here you guys can think what ya want 'bout me I DON'T CARE!!!!!!

• Like 5