please delete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and pumpkin wasnt him that crashed you bike and bent the wheel......

It was not his fault, the bike wasnt built for glasses that thick and heavy. And the bearings let go. I stole another wheel off one of my spair Gyrocopters, so no harm no fowl! ;)

Guest DatsuNoob

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on your well formed paragraph. Yes my contribution to the forum is minimal, but as I said I am new and I've said you don't have to listen to shit I've said. Either way, I don't think anything you and I say will have any effect so I don't quite understand your hostility.

No hostility, just know who you're trashing before you let your fingers wander all over your keyboard. Like the guy who said he couldnt stand Icehouse for modifying a 510. Totally ingnorant dickhead IMO, quite comparable to your 1st statement. Dont care if my words have any effect on the situation, I just feel that if you're gonna take a stance, dont back pedal and say something to contradict. I coulda called you a spineless, inconsistent little twit, but that woulda been semi-hostile and unfriendly.Seriously, you're on the fence here so much it makes MY balls hurt. :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

I agree, I met him and thought he was cool at the BBQ. Oh well people think what they want to think.

This is WHAT I'm talkin' About!!!!!!! 1st thing Ima do in office is CAT Burgers for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

And YES i cap lock for Empasizzzzzum!!!!

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

It was not his fault, the bike wasnt built for glasses that thick and heavy. And the bearings let go. I stole another wheel off one of my spair Gyrocopters, so no harm no fowl! ;)

SEE this is the STUFF I enjoy pumpkin's TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!! he calls it like HE sees it and So do I,sometimes I'm a complete ass for stuff i say,but seriuosly this is the INTERWEB and i find MOST of the stuff on here retarded ie jokes,some posts etc etc......My DAD always told me "If they can't take a Joke F'em!!!" most every thing i say IS ajoke an' it's NOT my fault YOU haven't SEEN the movie the Punchline came from,maybe if ya didn't spend all yer time on here ya might know some "pop trivia" or know HOW to "deal" socially,with that beenin' said I'm completely DONE

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

you Never go Full Retard..

Thats Right!!!! YOU where BORN that way~!!!!!! I just caught it from you but I'm better now had me some Beer,I should have payed your mama for the A-Bort but i was Broke that week,oh well I LIVE and LEARN some just Live!!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Ahhh, I feel better now. I believe we should implement a probationary period for new members. No voting allowed for those with less than 150 or so posts of semi-relevant, non-dribble (just kidding, non-drivel). I feel that most of the posts deemed toilet fodder, stem from either boredom, feeble attempts to raise post counts, and lack of experience in relevant Datsun related subject matter. Some of the new guys are taking us into the way of VW vortex, and it's pretty sad. Kamakazi talked some shit about my Dad, and how gay he was, and how I like gay bars and all that, and to be honest, I thought I'd have to punch him in the head at the BBQ :lol:, but when I met him I knew he was just screwing around. Shit like that doesnt mean we need to ban, it just solidified the fact that I need not take anything people say on here too serious. I mean how can you take anything he says serious when it comes from a dude who chooses to sport such goofy eyewear. I mean they're a punchline to a bad joke with 2 lenses for fucks sake :lol: Seriously, let's all take any non-Datsun subject matter, especially playful banter and ribbings with a grain of salt.

I would leave if this place ever turned into vw vortex.

there would be a ban massacre before that happened...

boy this shit really blew up after I stopped watching it...

hope yall learned some sort of lesson...