please delete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I've only met him in person a few times. It's annoying when we're at a Ratsun meet, and all he does is talk about his Honduh :blink:

he's already got over 200, thats more then anyone on ratuns ever got..

i realize he maybe your friend??? but c'mon he brings nothing good to the community..

hahah!

i met him once an he seemed cool, then he just kept foaming shit out of his mouth fingers..

I dont get that saying but I have a feeling its funny lol.

My votes yes.

You have to really put 200 negative into perspective. When you look at the daily post count and how long the vote has been in place its like a negative on each one. Most of us talk shit or bicker from time to time and no ones perfect esp not me but fuck if you cant balance it with helping people here and there or contributing tech to convo that actually mean something gtfo.

There are actually a few members that deserve a vote. They troll around making stupid asshole comments every chance they get but dont do it often enough or bad enough in one sitting to catch a ban. It brings the entire place down a peg.

I think mouth fingers = keyboard & typing.

I don't think we should ban him, he helps out people in need.

Oops. Not the same.

I tell guys at work all of the time to shut thier cock holsters!

I think mouth fingers = keyboard & typing.

I don't think we should ban him, he helps out people in need.

yes he does help out, how about we all get along, or just shove a tampon in your puss, bite your tounge and keep your mouth shut!, not everybody is exactly the way you want them to be, people have differences and so we should accept that and move on down the road, it sounds to me like you havent said anything to him at any meets cause your a wusscake and you have to start a poll to try and get people to go along with you, if he really does cause a problem maybe you guys should talk about it in a friendly way, you cant just delete people in real life, why should you delete them on here? maybe he enjoys ratsun more than you ever will.

so please lets all just hit the bong, i mean get along

lmao cock holsters

He could be a great guy idk him personally. All I can base my vote on are the stats, which look worse then ANY member on here. Thats really saying something......

Never seen him once try and help someone on here.

Idk if I agree with the can't delete people in real life so why here bullshit lol. You know what this place would be like is no one was banned? An abortion of a forum.

Z_Rac3r and Skib were trying to pull the motor out of the 620. She told me that he came over at ~2am to help out and basically dove under the truck and kicked ass.

He didn't have to drive all the way across town in the middle of the night, but he did since he's cool like that.

I can't say for sure, since I wasn't there, but I trust Megan's words...

me either, maybe someone could show us an example..

If it gets to neg votes remove all of my neg votes on his profile, they were purely in jest! Whyle I understand the reasons for dismissal ie. mostly an ASS and has less constructive stuff to say than others, talks about how "grate" his honda is, my suggestion would for the mods to maby tighten up the rules and enforce them. This would prolly fix the situation. If you got a problem with a guy try talking it out im PM rather than a "Pissing Match" in public. I have been in a peeing for distance contest before and Im not super proud of it. I have discussed certain flamboyancy thru PM with him personally and he got my point, and seemed reasonable about it. If that dont work then complain to your local area mod with a specific thread or Quote that you find "Offensive" just think of anything off-putting you may have said. I have said things to the mods about certain thimngs that I thought should be addressed and got no responce, so dont expect to get feedback.

As this forum grows we need to stay on top of these things to prevent it from going out of controll! This is definately something that needs to be discussed and brought to a happy conclusion for the good of the group!

Good Thread Lynch!