please delete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to sort through members by reputation? I saw mine by viewing my info page, so would you have to view everyones info page individually to see that?

Yeh, *negative* 259 is pretty rough.

Im +93 what you know about that? :P

• Like 1

I kind of picture Kamakazi as a sort of our wanabe Howard Stern in regards to we just wonder what is going to come out of his piehole next :lol: Not everything posted here I think is ment to be 100% Datsun related. It is our love of our Dattos that brings/keeps us here, all the other BS is for entertainment. Me, I dont know 1/100th of what some of you guys (ex. KingRat) know about dattos but I believe I can hold my own when it comes to torchs, welds, and wires. Look at the whole input of someone, keep in mind that 1000 "Atta Boys" :thumbup: can vanish due to one "Oh Shit!" :o

ya dave i see what your saying.

but he pollutes every fucking thread. i've literally unsubscribed from more threads since he's been here then EVER before.. before he showed up i prolly unsubscribed from maybe a handfull of threads.. now everytime i see he's made a post in a thread im in i jus unsubscribe.. he always turns everything into gay sex

Extremely Relevant, but this needs to be addressed ACROSS THE BOARD! The rules need to be modified and enforced. Mods, start deleting posts that are unrelivant to the thread! Start giving out warnings for too much rediculous blather. Shit even the Insomniacs thread is brimming with cat fuckin garbage!

that sounds like a good idea dave.. but that seems like alot of work for the mods.. LOL!!

but seriously, i agree.

I would be more than willing to take on any extra work load, and Im sure you would too!

all of my neg votes on his profile, they were purely in jest!

Maybe a script or a rule? like 10 neg points in a certain time causes a flag to pop up in the thread and or deletes the post??

The Reps would have to be reset!

I consider 620Kawasaki to be a friend of mine and a funny ass, hole! But these points are valad! And not all about him, there are others on this forum that go overboard from time to time. This time it has been enough, but Im positive there is a solution for this where everyone can be happy! ;)

No he is not my friend, but I think he just has a weird personality and jokes too much and alot of us dont get his jokes. I think most of his post are ment in good fun. I can think of others that have not been banned yet that just say rude shit to be mean.

• Like 1

Why not just adjust your settings to ignore his posts?

Problem solved.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Why is this thread necessary? I know it's been beat into the ground already, but if you have issue with another member, go face them(in private) about it. I think it's not only not right, but counterproductive to try and divide the community into a "who likes" and "who doesn't like" another member via this type of thread. Come on, we're all here because we enjoy Datsuns, and we enjoy community.

I have had issue with Kamikaze in the past, but after a brief PM confrontation, it was worked out. I've had no problem with him, and hopefully he's had no problem with me since then. I'm sure if the occasion does arise, we both know that we can resolve our differences in private. This public roasting is over the top, and destructive. These threads don't improve our community, they weaken it. They not only encourage these public hazings to increasingly become our way of dealing with disputes, but they cause other members to lose interest in the forum altogether and disappear.

• Like 1

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Why is this thread necessary? I know it's been beat into the ground already, but if you have issue with another member, go face them(in private) about it. I think it's not only not right, but counterproductive to try and divide the community into a "who likes" and "who doesn't like" another member via this type of thread. Come on, we're all here because we enjoy Datsuns, and we enjoy community.

I have had issue with Kamikaze in the past, but after a brief PM confrontation, it was worked out. I've had no problem with him, and hopefully he's had no problem with me since then. I'm sure if the occasion does arise, we both know that we can resolve our differences in private. This public roasting is over the top, and destructive. These threads don't improve our community, they weaken it. They not only encourage these public hazings to increasingly become our way of dealing with disputes, but they cause other members to lose interest in the forum altogether and disappear.

+1

the guys a asshat i vote BAN!!!!

triiick i had my diff. with the guy aswell as other have their with me i think these threads are no way to resolove it and i think a few of you may need a lil vagisil or some monistat 7 for that puss pain you been having...... a simple PM was all it took to resoove things between us and if you ask me i think the guy just has a lil too much time on his hands, just let the guy rant and ignor him if you dont like it.... end rant