please delete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so anyways guys this can be closed now that kamakazi got his word in.

i made the thread on impulse because of what went on in this thread.. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19780-620-fender-flares/ plus what he put on my profile, i realize its not really that big of a deal but i found it uncalled for an got pissed an exploded..

so everyone knows i did talk with him in pms but his pretty pissed :D

so guess im just an asshole oops

ok guys. Time to reverse Kazi's rep. I know i gave him at least -30 because it was funny. Lets see how fast he can become the "most reputable" person on the forum. That will help, it'll be like public schools, advancement simply to avoid hurt feelings.

Lynch, you have an appropriate name. I bet you would have been a fan of mcarthyism, and burning witches at the stake.

Joe

lol sorry man, but u cant complain too much cause didnt some people come over after the bbq?

ya but not you......and that is what hurts the most......but ill try and pull through but it will be tuff...plus i just like to say fuckers...lol

Guest DatsuNoob

Now I'm new to Ratsun, I don't really know the guy so I'm going to be very loose on my judgements, but based on what's being said here and his reaction to this thread I don't believe he is contributing posativley to the forum.

As I said, I don't know him nor do I know the whole story, so I'm only making judgments based on what I'm seeing, but based around his reaction and the way people are speaking, he has been given multiple chances and is acting very immaturely around this whole situation. I say BAN THE MAN.

At the same time, I'd like to add the note that this whole thread seemed kind of unnecessary but if it's to bring light to an ongoing problem, ehh I suppose it's understandable.

It's up to the two men to rectify the problem and that's only going to happen if both are willing to leave the shit alone. And that all needs to be done in private. My suggestion is also CLOSE THE THREAD.

Either way. I'm the newbie, so you really don't have to listen to shit I'm saying. On the other hand, this does show how he's negatively representing your forums.

AND Sorry for the crappy spelling and all that mess. I just got back from the hospital and i'm kinda ligyutluiaebgglbeg.

Well, you basically contradicted yourself by saying you dont know the guy but you're gonna judge him loosely enough to throw your rookie opinion around of Banning like it means jack shit. What is this wishy-washy shit?

Seriously dude, you have 24 posts, maybe a little more modesty is in order here. Where's YOUR contribution to the forum? An opinion? Atleast Kazi has enough balls to come right out and speak HIS without fear of opposition, instead of following the herd like a good little lamb. :rolleyes:

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm just frustrated everyone's mud-slingin' him like this. May as well toss him up on a crucifix and poke him with sticks. Tons of people who've never even spoke to the guy has something bad to say. This forum is going down the shitter fast, and if this is how things are going to decline within our "community" I cant say I want to be a part of it.

Well, you basically contradicted yourself by saying you dont know the guy but you're gonna judge him loosely enough to throw your rookie opinion around of Banning like it means jack shit. What is this wishy-washy shit?

Seriously dude, you have 24 posts, maybe a little more modesty is in order here. Where's YOUR contribution to the forum? An opinion? Atleast Kazi has enough balls to come right out and speak HIS without fear of opposition, instead of following the herd like a good little lamb. :rolleyes:

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on your well formed paragraph. Yes my contribution to the forum is minimal, but as I said I am new and I've said you don't have to listen to shit I've said. Either way, I don't think anything you and I say will have any effect so I don't quite understand your hostility.

No

This thread needs to continue FOREVER!!!!

best thread ever???

yes

it's like beating a dead horse

just so much fun

haha

ha

ha

beating-a-dead-horse.gif