85 720 K/C..new truck for me

That's funny......metric volt....... :lol:

Actually......If you know anyone else that would be interested......I could send a whack down that way :D

Or is that a 'murder' of consoles...?.......nope.......that's for crows..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man this thing is cool!

i bet that exhaust is loud with it being so small and then that stinger. you should get a video of that mark! i wanna know if its louder than mine! lol

Thanks Niel. Ive been meaning to get a driving video of the stinger. Ill have to borrow the wife's digital camera :rolleyes:

Sealick- shoot me a price for the gauges & wiring needed when you get a chance.

Mark....As I stated earlier in the post.....these Canadian metric gauges are very rare.....very rare indeed.

Before Takashi Ishihara retired in 1985 he built a plant in the northern part of the Queen Charlotte Islands, off the B.C. coast. Was around the fall of 1979 I think??? Tax incentives I guess......Anywho.....the needles on the gauges were hand carved by the lost/extinct 'tribes' of Tuktoyaktuk from the N.W. Territories. To augment the skill of these gifted craftsmen......they used the bones of a Blue Whale!

If you look closely at the pics......it's pretty obvious.

Who would of thunk......

And the rest is history. :D

Mark....As I stated earlier in the post.....these Canadian metric gauges are very rare.....very rare indeed.

Before Takashi Ishihara retired in 1985 he built a plant in the northern part of the Queen Charlotte Islands, off the B.C. coast. Was around the fall of 1979 I think??? Tax incentives I guess......Anywho.....the needles on the gauges were hand carved by the lost/extinct 'tribes' of Tuktoyaktuk from the N.W. Territories. To augment the skill of these gifted craftsmen......they used the bones of a Blue Whale!

If you look closely at the pics......it's pretty obvious.

Who would of thunk......

And the rest is history. :D

SOLD ! :D

Got them boxed and ready for shipping......Monday is a holiday here....so Tuesday.

Kool. Hey PM me your adress so i can get a money order off to you.

Im going to paint the inserts on the ST rims. Im torn between purple & hot pink so i did a test today...

25g8fg1.jpg

i know it's hot pink :lol:

Had a bit of a scare today while running to the post office. I smelt coolant about halfway there & then looked at the temp. gauge...holy hell it's all the way on H !! I pull over & let it kool for a bit then limp it home. The overflow was bubbling like a volcano ! Tomorrow ill replace the thermostat & rad. cap & see it that cures it.

Onto the ST rims. I finally have them all sanded w/ 320 front & back.

28iw8rn.jpg

Kool. Hey PM me your adress so i can get a money order off to you.

Im going to paint the inserts on the ST rims. Im torn between purple & hot pink so i did a test today...

25g8fg1.jpg

i know it's hot pink laugh.gif

Man Mark, what are you doing trying to bring back the 80s all by yourself.....Hot Pink!!!! GeeZ...lol

Ok the ST gauges came in the other day from Sealick. He sold me 2 sets so i guess i have a spare set :cool: TY my friend they look good...

15egvm1.jpg

&.........i got 1 of the ST rims painted today. Took about 35 minutes to mask..... :huh: I may clear coat over the entire rim too.....

mt4ba0.jpg

28md6hv.jpg

& with a hint from 71dimer i found some low cost center caps :cool: pix soon.......

mark... did that paint stripper get those rims that clean or did it require a bunch of scrubbing too? My rims are dirty and its a PITA getting the stuff off. Got tired of scrubbing and gave up lol

To get most of the brake dust / crap off i used Simple green & a small scrub brush multiple times. To get the corners & stubborn spots i used my dremel w/ a grinding wheel. On the back i did the same steps then wet sanded w/ 220 then 320.

brotha, i told you hot pink, WOO HOO, now you are trippin in the eighties...lol, too cool, now time for the graphix we discussed...L8R BRO...tom :cool:

brotha, i told you hot pink, WOO HOO, now you are trippin in the eighties...lol, too cool, now time for the graphix we discussed...L8R BRO...tom :cool:

Im workin on the graphics Tom dont worry :P These ST's are wearing me out. Takes about 2 hours per from start to finish.