85 720 K/C..new truck for me

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the ST gauges came in the other day from Sealick. He sold me 2 sets so i guess i have a spare set :cool: TY my friend they look good...

15egvm1.jpg

&.........i got 1 of the ST rims painted today. Took about 35 minutes to mask..... :huh: I may clear coat over the entire rim too.....

mt4ba0.jpg

28md6hv.jpg

& with a hint from 71dimer i found some low cost center caps :cool: pix soon.......

No problemo......just noticed.....you have no clock or tac?

I could of added that to your order :)

Ok heres what i ended up using for center caps on the ST's.......

2njkfb9.jpg

They're called "knock out plugs" & i found them in the electrical dept. @ Home depot. $4 for all four.

& now ALL of the ST's are done & ready for tires...

dc6c08.jpg

What size those be? I bought a set and have yet to polish/sand/paint/etc. and the guy only had 1 cap. I would love to get those holes filled.

party like a rock star, kick a little a$$, so cal locals, 80's party at pacs house this week end, you heard it here first, bring your plaid shorts and hot pink, purlpe, neon green shirts and flip flops to match, and don't forget your neon colored way farer shades or your neon oaklies, rightous dudes, totaly tubular.......oh sorry flash backs to 80's in so cal...lookin good my brotha, hang loose...tom :cool:

wait do i hear, oingo boingo, the cars, blonde, flock of sea gulls, whoa now i'm dating myself, rock on eighties alternative... :P

Ok picked up some so-so used tires yesterday & BAM !!!!!!

23tlc2w.jpg

r2ukyg.jpg

i went with a 185-60-14. Painted the calipers & drums blue while i was at it.... :cool:

Whats next ? Id really like to get a set of those stainless steel sun shades that pop up into the window channel. Tom...you have any leads ?

yeah for the dual tips, and i will ck into the vent shades, so whens the 80's bash???, and the wheels look great, go 80's stylin'...tom :cool:

Ok picked up some so-so used tires yesterday & BAM !!!!!!

23tlc2w.jpg

r2ukyg.jpg

i went with a 185-60-14. Painted the calipers & drums blue while i was at it.... :cool:

Whats next ? Id really like to get a set of those stainless steel sun shades that pop up into the window channel. Tom...you have any leads ?

hi mark truck looks good, so when is 80s day let me know, imoved to hesperia she been running good up and down the hill n.p. my truck should be good to come down. yor truck reminds me of high school lol

• 1 month later...

So who says you cant haul stuff in a lowered mini truck ? :rolleyes:

I cut up a 620 frame & hauled it away for a friend today. Had roughly 600 lbs. in the bed & the mud flaps were dragging the entire time :D

2h7ku9c.jpg

& then went back for more....

1jw0oj.jpg

I love the C notch btw, with all that weight in the bed i still had 1 inch between the axle & frame..Hey now !!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...