Do you guys think I could model?

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fuji model?

• No Way! Hide yer shame!!!
    • Eh, I've seen worse.
    • SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HERSELF

i've got two cents.

I thought you were hot before I saw the pics because of the attitude. It (your attitude) vacillates  between sexy vixen, kid sister, and grease monkey, all with a dash of "let's all have fun" thrown in and a little "go fuck yerself if ya can't take a joke" in a doggie bag on the side. :lol:

The pics you posted were not the best quality, but the show off your best quality: your attitude. Yes, you've got great eyes, and your lips would be the focal point of any photo if covered in glossy red (wouldn't matter if there was a car or a bike in the pic or not, IMO)

If you lost weight (which I don't think you need to do, but the camera does add it, doesn't it) the place were it would show up the best is in your cheeks. This would highlight your eyes and lips, which is what make up is partially intended to do. 

Rather than blabber on, I vote: yes. go for it. But be prepared. You seem to have a thick skin anyway from what I can tell here on Ratsun. My ex-wife was a professional hair and makeup artist. I was married to her for 9 years and learned a bit from that. And my 2nd and forever wife is a former professional model that quit cuz of the back biters and syndicaters. (JLH ref.) 

I would love to see some pinups of you. Good luck. 

hope all this doesn't come off wrong, I'm trying to be realistic and encouraging without sounding like a douche....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I thought you were hot before I saw the pics because of the attitude. It (your attitude) vacillates between sexy vixen, kid sister, and grease monkey, all with a dash of "let's all have fun" thrown in and a little "go fuck yerself if ya can't take a joke" in a doggie bag on the side. :lol:

hope all this doesn't come off wrong, I'm trying to be realistic and encouraging without sounding like a douche....

Sudo nailed it. A picture will never show your attitude an so will only be rated on looks by those who don't know you. Here you are our 'babe' pin up girl. I usually don't vote but dreams need encouragement.

I'm all for encouragement and dreams should be followed but it should be through truth. The girls not going to get modeling gigs because of her attitude (which I agree is cool.) If she is serious she need to make mad contacts, hit the gym and loose mad weight. UNLESS she wants to model for specialty stuff like for larger women, but that's not even close to pin up so I had assumed not. Again I'm not trying to be hurtful and I really hope I'm not coming off that way...... BUT the girl asked for honest answers not smoke up her ass lol.

• Like 1

Well, are you Curvy or just big?

Rubenesque women are usually very well received in the Pin Up circuit if you are curvy.

But then again, what kind of Pin Up do you want to do? Burlesque, Classic or Suicide Girl? They come in all types!

PB290326.jpg

1amberp44097-11.jpg

sara03.jpg

0812st_01_zsport_truck_pin_upshavoc.jpg

Suicide_Girls___Ravyn_by_theR3AP3R.jpg

My brother is a photographer and he says it is all in the way you present your self. If you dress right and have a positive look you will do fine, size doesn't matter!!!!their are a lot of things to take in to factor lighting placement and so on. if you are serious find a photographer you are comfortable with(It will make for better pics).

Hell I would do it just to say i did and to have some fun pics that you like and F#*K everyone else. Their are alot of people in this world and we all have different tastes.

I say go for it and F#&k the one's that disagree its your life live it to your fullest.

And good luck

FrEaKy

I say go for it and F#&k the one's that disagree its your life live it to your fullest.

And good luck

good answer! :clap:

im a decent amatuer photographer :blink: too bad im electronically challenged. :lol:

if you want something to look at and decide if its what your after (and post for the droolers <_< ), its a start...

need to see if the local hotrodders will be around to use a good setting.

or is datsun better??? :)

My vote is YES. There are quite a few good observations on this thread. Your goal is within reach. Like any subject, though.......... STUDY first what You are planning on and intend to do.

My suggestion... start looking at these magazines:

Ol Skool Rods

Car Kulture Deluxe

Traditional Rod and Kulture

They all have websites and links.

I have all issues of these 3 publications in My magazine collection and have looked through them all. There are MANY plus size models in each of those magazines and they all look great. But take the time to STUDY each photograph. Take to Your photoshoot just clothing and jewelry relivant to the 50s time period. Try not to wear anything new but things like polkadot dresses, fishnet stockings and such. If You pay attention to the detail of pulling off the right shot, You will look fantastic. As in ANY subject, DETAIL is what will really make the picture. Good luck!!

Also, I am VERY impressed with Tina's photography!! Try to see if She can help You out.