• Eh, I've seen worse.
    • SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HERSELF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :lol:

No Prob :) You'll do good , just keep it your goal and don't let minor details get in the way ! Confidence is key ;)

Too put things in perspective you know those draw a cartoon of your-self bits , I say they already did draw me

DTP = Michelin Man or Coolaid Man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahah ! "Oh yeah" !

CoolAid_Fullpic_1.gif :blink: I looked at this shirt 10 mins ago lol

My mom always calls my brother stay puffed.

:rofl: huh , never thought of him tipping over ??? hahahaha ! well thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams ! :rofl: "stay puffed" :D What's next ya gonna find a pic of michelin mans tires gettin popped or jacked :lol: Man coolaid man rocks , think I found a new Avatar thanks to you ! :D

I've been dying to try my hand at pin up but right now I'm pretty fat. I'm wondering if I should get super intense about cracking down on myself... Just wondering if I have a nice enough face for it.

18977_103274016366211_100000508398446_87666_5633551_n.jpg

15745_102679866425626_100000508398446_72499_1720043_n.jpg

18977_103270516366561_100000508398446_87347_5353278_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with a substantial woman. Go for it. (I like your avatars)

My GF is in exactly the same boat as you. She too wants to do the pinup thing, and does the eyes like you. She too also has a, how to say this nicely,......a few extra pounds. She is into roller Derby as well, and has some kick ass shots by a photographer friend of hers, but they're all on her computer. PM me if you want more on it.

I've been dying to try my hand at pin up but right now I'm pretty fat. I'm wondering if I should get super intense about cracking down on myself... Just wondering if I have a nice enough face for it.

Go for it!!!! You are in the land of pretentious people with lots of plastic on their bodies.

Hell, you'r natural and yuohave a different look that someone out there may be looking for.

Don't stop dreaming and trying for what you want....

Go for it. Beware of modeling schools that just take your money

My opinion, the cutest, and dare I say sexiest thing any woman can wear is a smile.

The poll needs a "I would be proud to be seen with you in my Datsun anytime. "Baby, you can drive my car"

You don't have to be thin to be a pin up. Pin up was about...well natural beauty. Either way, you're in SoCal, Im sure there's PLENTY of shops that will do pin up photos. I know for a fact up here in Sac there is a shop that take pin up shots of you. It's actually SUPER Rad, but look for something like that down there. If you feel like you wouldn't be happy doing it without shedding some lbs, go for it, but I dont feel like that's necessary.

Be confident. Believe in your beauty and go for it. I have a lovely friend, she is a burlesque dancer. She is a little bit bigger, but so what she is beautiful and she know it. The biggest part about being sexy is being confident that you are hot, and screw people that cut anyone down, they are just threated by your confidence in your self. So be strong and go for what you want, it's your life, don't let others stop you from living.

Bryce

Models come in all shapes and sizes. You just have to model for the right venue.

That said I Don't think pin up is for you at this time, at least not in the classic sense. Pin up may have been partially about "natural beauty" but that never involved big women, it was all medium frame icon actresses. I have friends into that whole bag and from what I see/hear it still doesn't. Maybe in some specialty cases but not main stream.

If you REALLY want it and dedicate yourself to getting into the right shape I'm sure it can be done though.

That's my honest hopefully non hurtful .02.

Models come in all shapes and sizes. You just have to model for the right venue.

That said I Don't think pin up is for you at this time, at least not in the classic sense.

I'm wondering if I should get super intense about cracking down on myself... Just wondering if I have a nice enough face for it.

super intense? if your eating crap and being lazy, yeah!!!

otherwise...

"ahhh ...ahhh

I'll wait here, you're crazy.

Those vicious streets are filled with strays.

You should've never gone to Hollywood.

They find you to time you,

say you're the best they've ever seen.

You should've never trusted Hollywood.

I wrote you and told you,

you were the biggest fish out here.

You should've never gone to Hollywood.

They take you and make you,

they look at you in disgusting ways.

You should've never trusted Hollywood."

system of a down - 'lost in hollywood'

You have a nice face, not like most fashion models that look like skeletons warmed over. Whats your natural hair color? I like the last one with the brownish colored hair, but thats just my personal likes. Cant see much of the rest of your body but I do like some meat on my women so you'd probably be fine for my tastes.