My lil mule

elmerfudpucker

Well Dimerforlife13 got my stickers to me, took him a bit but he had family issues. They fit the bill for what I asked for being I wanted bigger than what others provided and does custom requests on the fly within a week turn around. I will do business with him again.

First off I wanted a bigger flag for the back canopy.

IMAG0224.jpg

Closeup, love how the chrome black comes thru!! and check out the Bamboo font!!

IMAG0223.jpg

One of my "Ghost Rats" They are mounted on the inside so you cant see them till the light inside comes on at night.

IMAG0225.jpg

He also did a couple "Ratsun.net" in Bamboo font that I havent placed yet, more on that later.

Need another on the other back window.

Symmetry.

Would look good......but the sun in the opposite side of the decal.....reversed....if you know what I mean :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need another on the other back window.

Symmetry.

Would look good......but the sun in the opposite side of the decal.....reversed....if you know what I mean :)

I thought about that but I have the other sticker at the top. I dont want to nascar my truck, that is why the others are on the inside of the wings, you dont see them unless the light catches them just right or if the lights come on at night.

I thought about that but I have the other sticker at the top. I dont want to nascar my truck, that is why the others are on the inside of the wings, you dont see them unless the light catches them just right or if the lights come on at night.

Poppycock..... :rolleyes:

Load it up...... :P ... :D

• 2 weeks later...

New windshield, but it got some small chips that night due to the construction on S bound I-5 :angry: But what can you do, heading to the tint shop later this morning and getting it adjusted plus a stripe at the top. Pulling the Image dynamics 10" and tossing my Zapcos in for a bit, want more boom for a minute. Might even clean the interior while I am in there. ;)

Well came out to start the truck and the damned Ignition module was toast. went to shucks and was told the part was on sale, for $269! :blink: the distributor is $133 and includes the unit... <_< called napa and was told $327 :angry: went online and found dude on ebay that had it for $44 NIB shipped. And I have a couple of you that have them laying around just in case. :D Looks like I will be driving the pathfinder for a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the truck is up and running, think I killed the battery, it is like at 60% gonna replace it it in a bit. had to twist the distributor a bit more than I thought. also readjusted the throttle cable on the petal side to give me a bit more slack and now it idles better. Also am gonna start planning a wheel chair ramp for my puppy!

Well the rims came in from Montana, 15 x 9.5 deep dish 2 piece enki's. The pathfinder is 4 wheel drive so they dont match the 3 15 x 8 that I have. They will however look rather good with a 50 series low pro on the back of my 720 and the 14" deep dish on the fronts already there!! More oics as soon as I put them on!! :D

I pulled my windshield back out and tinted it with with some really light 50% charcoal film. I makes it a tad harder to see in but I know my interior will hold up alot longer now. Doesnt really make it any harder to see out at all but it will reduce the heat to the interior and the uv shielding is 80%. Plus if I am sitting in there in the evening, you will not see me unless you shine light directly in. Now all I got to do is figure out what I am going to do for my front seats...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got home Sat and the truck was running like crap and blowing smoke, open the oil cap and seen water in the oil. I have about 8k miles on this rebuild and this shit happens? Called Kevin and he said I do have a warranty and will tow it in today. I hope he can get it fixed soon, I need my truck. I can drive the pathfinder or the metro but I hate feeding the pathfinder and cant stand the metro.

I better, I will be a bit more than ticked off if I got to pay for any of this. I spent enough money on that motor and it was to be a bullet proof as possible. And now I am out of my work truck when I got jobs to do and I cant do them unless I use the pathfinder, that monster drinks gas like some Ratsuners drink beer! :o