My lil mule

elmerfudpucker

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I got the smoke house area under the back porch cleaned out and now it is my parts vault!

IMAG0355_zps21e5b5b8.jpg

The real fun part was hauling and organizing all the loose parts, I still have a crap ton of odds and ends that need to go in there and an extra motor and tranny from the latest parts truck that I am still stripping down. But even after all the storms it stays dry down there so I guess I am golden.

Here is a quick lil walk thru on the 720 vault, keep in mind that I am no where near done moving the rest of the parts, I need more shelving.

th_VIDEO0022_zpsf663abeb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

IMAG0023.jpg

I like the trucks, but Lollzzz on the license plate swirl think you got going there in the photo. :rofl:  You do realize people can see your plates when your driving the truck right? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

I'm just bustin' your balls. Cool trucks though. :thumbup: 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

After a few days, half a can of WD40, a pile of air tools and several bandaids, I now have all the parts I need except the power windows to make my 720 a fully loaded one! WOOHOO!! My lil Mule will come out of the garage next spring with power steering, tilt column, and AC! Now if I could only find the power window regulators and door switches...

Did you ever find your 720 power door shells? 

• Like 2

Elmer check with Gradyfest he found a nice set of 720 brown power doors.  They look great in the pictures in his thread.  you will need the wiring harness also.  that is unless yours has a lavender unused plug tape up in the dash around the instrument panel and the fuse block.  there is also I do not remember the color another unused plug over by the fuel pump relay by the passenger side kick panel.

Gradyfest if you can take pictures of these plugs it would be a big help to who ever gets the doors.

The problem is Elmer and Grady fest I am not sure when Nissan started the power dors I have personally seen them in 85 and 86 GT and 4x4 models.

• 1 month later...