My lil mule

elmerfudpucker

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you just completly remove your power steering?? thinking about doing that to mine.

hell no :no: wish it had power steering, you have to be moving or you get a workout, :sweat: remember 235/50R14 are some wide mothers to be turning on a stand still. :blink: While moving is no issue, it would be nice, but I want an AC setup first. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 81 has power steering. I love my little truck I got big plans for it and Im always gunna have it. Im planning on putting a stack on it and getting it set up for some offroading action. also have a big plan for a project I wanna do which is put a turbo on it. been doing alot of research on that it can be done. Iv seen videos on youtube of it and what not. pretty stoked. and I also gotta question on where you got that ratsun sticker you have on your back window. Id love to get one for my truck.

• 3 weeks later...

4237963_6c06440475d28dfcf09b13dc9eb4bc75.gif

Don,, I was going to say you look taller in person ,,,but we all know that shit just isn`t true... :poke:......So how`s your new neighborhood you never really mentioned..

What are you going to drive if not the truck ??

IMG_20121112_155645.jpg

Looks like my Lil Mule's stable is ready for his long winter nap! No salty roads this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I have a garage now I am tossing the idea of pulling the motor and tranny and trim. Then I want to take it to get the outside and engine bay completely soda blasted. There is a guy that does it nearby for about $100 per hour and he figures it will take about 2 maybe 3 hours tops. Then I can take it home, cook it in the garage for a couple of days then start painting it. But I want to replace the passenger fender and door and toss some bondo to smooth a few spots. I am guessing I will have to bondo it after it is blasted, right?