Ok shoot them!!! kinda a little well you"ll see

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist my ass.THe game is about shooting FOREIGN INVADERS.ANd if anyone thinks a game is gonna make people turn racist or go out and really start shooting people,you're an ignorant liberal piece of shit.

Wow! What race are the "foreign invaders" do they also have canadians or cubans in the game. Explain to me how being liberal makes me an ignorant piece of shit, cos i look at Palin and think how can people be stupid enough to be sucked in by her bullshit (that's my opinion anyway)

Wow! What race are the "foreign invaders" do they also have canadians or cubans in the game. Explain to me how being liberal makes me an ignorant piece of shit, cos i look at Palin and think how can people be stupid enough to be sucked in by her bullshit (that's my opinion anyway)

"Foreign invaders" can be any "race".They are IN FACT foreign invaders as they are entering our country illegally.

Canadians don't enter illegally.And as far as Cubans go,yes, i saw a game where you were the commander of a Polaris class sub and the object was to torpedo row boats filled with Cubans.:lol:Extra points if you hit the ones in the inner tubes.:blink:

What's Palin got to do with this?

this thread is also begging to get locked down

How is it not already? lol

kinda felt bad when i shot the drug runner :D

Mannnn no wonder its dry here lately.

Only liberals are in favor of illegal border crossers.

It's the truth.....

Racist my ass.THe game is about shooting FOREIGN INVADERS.ANd if anyone thinks a game is gonna make people turn racist or go out and really start shooting people,you're an ignorant liberal piece of shit.

Aren't we all foreign invaders? unless you are native american witch i doubt it. What makes you so AMERICAN! I don't think this game is going to make people turn racist or shoot mexicans but i do believe is that this game is going to make people like me want to go shoot racist people that makes games like this.

Aren't we all foreign invaders? unless you are native american witch i doubt it. What makes you so AMERICAN! I don't think this game is going to make people turn racist or shoot mexicans but i do believe is that this game is going to make people like me want to go shoot racist people that makes games like this.

Dude come on its funny...I bet you played it at least twice...see maybe your racist.

This was totally not to offend anybody...so take it for what its worth...Post up some HONKY jumping I'll play the mother fucker to.

And to add to your comment about being an American Indian (which needs to be capitalized as I have done for political correctness) I am, Registered and have my American Indian roll number and card. So put that in your pipe.

Edited by 72 327
Dude come on its funny...I bet you played it at least twice...see maybe your resist.

This was totally not to offend anybody...so take it for what its worth...Post up some HONKY jumping I'll play the mother fucker to.

And to add to your comment about being an American Indian (which needs to be capitalized as I have done for political correctness) I am, Registered and have my American Indian roll number and card. So put that in your pipe.

AND SMOKE IT :lol:

Edited by slam_dat_sun
added to post