Ok shoot them!!! kinda a little well you"ll see

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think anyone taking this to seriously should step back an think about it.. its just a game.. no different then killing the asians or mexicans or black people in grand theft auto.. or what not.. if your gettin pissed.. maybe you got a guilty conscious..

besides im mexican an i love this game!

MexicanLynch.jpg

cheers.gif:lol::lol:

Okay, I know quite a few Mexicans and I'll flip the beaners shit, but that game is 100% racist and not very helpful in today's society. Looks like something Russ Limbaugh would suggest, and be completely serious. My Datsun does not approve.

we are all illegal immigrants, i bet the indians were all like "we need um guns to kill white man n black slave"

people used to burn jews for fun ya know, put em in ovens and shipped em out in VW ashtrays.

as a actuall blood jew i think that game is funny, but its too hard. they do run pretty fast.

How the fuck do you think it's funny? I have a lot of German Jew in my lineage, and the thought of people being burned in ovens for their beliefs is pretty fucking atrocious.

You have to look at the point of the game. It's reinforcing a negative stereotype, that is to say, all Mexicans are just border crossing illegals heading for the welfare office, so let's shoot them.

This game is only funny if you're in the majority and you don't care about anyone but yourself. Think of it this way. How about if the game was a cotton field and you're the slave master and you have to shoot all the nigger slaves trying to escape? Do you find that funny too? I sure as shit hope not.

I'm all for a good joke, but c'mon, wake up, you guys need to examine this for what it is, not try to justify it because, hey we're all immigrants.

And for the record, this has absolutely nothing to do with politics. It's a simple matter of human dignity. [/soapbox]

Honestly i think WE are the invaders no matter what. Depending on what you believe in! The dinosaurs were here first so if you have a problem go talk to a Croc and maybe he can straighten you out! :fu:

Otherwise thread should be locked for NON Racism..... LOLZ who cares this is about the CARS RIGHT!!!! Also you can adjust your monitor to make them lighter or darker sooooooo STFU!!!! :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

end thread:::::::::::::

Where's the love? How can we let this become an argument between brothers that normally would be talking about, selling parts, telling stories and helping each other out with their Datsuns? Time to move on I think.